1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Couple of shots from Tokyo Toy Show:

20090717_f05f9b3d6acb0e83ba5d35O3oI8hd2Zk.jpg

eew eew eew his open mouth looks dorky

In my opinion no photo can possibly make this guy look bad.

HT really is something else!

Not to detract from the subject of Batman further, but I am intrigued by these infamous PJ's of Ed's. What's the whole problem? Sorry, I try not to follow Ed's many trials & tribulations........

yea i think i missed this too....could someone show me please?
:monkey3

Couple of shots from Tokyo Toy Show:

20090717_f05f9b3d6acb0e83ba5d35O3oI8hd2Zk.jpg

20090717_1ace817cc076f26db360akl9CFGVPjgk.jpg

And here's a shot of Joker for good measure
20090717_aab3c4e3a390e1737cc57dBTeEi3bzbd.jpg

The batsuit looks the same. Shame, I hoped they would have used the opportunity to show the alleged "new" batsuit at Tokyo toy show.

Thanks for the photos man! Yeah, the batsuit looks the same... maybe HT will change it in the final product...
Anyway, the wait for this figure will kill me!!:monkey4

I know this is up for pre-order at a couple of places (and not too cheap I may add), but when is sideshow planning on announcing it?

As far as I know Joe and ActionHQ are tied with their prices $189. My mistake. Toys2 and the other two are equal. I guess the standard price is $189, and BBTS has it at $199.

all the changes i feel need to happen all center around a more natural shoulder slope and smaller hands what do u guys think? the change of the shoulder shape could be accomplished with slightly changing the armor and making the neck slightly longer of course the neck length change would be transparent due to the higher clavicle area.

and the shoulder should have more natural slope

I get that part. I just don't understand the hand part, it's like you're asking for the hands to be the same size as a normal TT hand while forgetting that there's gloves on those hands. They're sculpted.. but I mean in reality, Batman is wearing gloves. Not surgical gloves either. So the hands should be slightly bigger than a normal, bare hand.

0003gtg3.jpg

You can see the gloves clearly here. They're not skin tight.

they should be the same size and batman begins hot toy hands.Tdk hot toy has over sized hands.

they should be the same size and batman begins hot toy hands.Tdk hot toy has over sized hands.

The Begins gloves were more like skin tight rubber, the TDK ones are more like BMX riding gloves, should be a bit bigger than the Begins figure. As long as they're proportional on the TDK figure, that's what matters.

Look at pics of the two suits. They're two different types of gloves. The TDK suit gloves are bigger.

*EDIT MaulFan was faster. :lol

Back