1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

thanks manji...... I really want to see a pic of this guy with the grappel gun in holster to see if they made mods to it so that it is not sitting up so high.

Have there been any pictures yet showing how the cape attaches? I need to figure out how I'm going to do my custom cape for him.

Afraid not my friend :( Basically, the only decent photos we have of the guy actually fully caped and properly shot is that pic right there and OMG's on the previous pages ^ All the others are uncaped and hong kong jump scene, which i never intend having mine setup like, so are totally useless to me LOL jks

Haha, alright then. It shouldn't be a problem but I can't get the damn cape to stay in the V1 because the gaps are too big, so I'll probably just have to rig something up.

I used to have a similar problem, could never get them in. Even when they felt and looked like they were in, they'd pop out. In the end, i just jammed them in there so hard, and they finally stayed. Was a pretty silly design if i do say so myself (which i do)

I'll probably have to end up doing that. The material I have is so thin, though, that any tool I use to jam it in risks puncturing it, and no matter how small it is, it'll bother me.

YEs Blakus - NONE POSITIONS THE GAUNTLETS RIGHT!!! soo frustrating looking at otherwise perfect pictures but the gauntlets are totally off.... sheesh

The lines on the2 pieces of armour just underneath the belt - either side of the crotch piece of armour

yeah you're right, but I consider myself to be a perfectionist when it comes to detail, but those lines missing is being really really super duber nit picky :)

the fact that the shoulder pads are to big so that you cannot see the armor on the upper arms is much more obvious to fix...

Yeah that's the only thing that approaches bugging me about it but it's something that's easy to live with.

The mistake on the thigh armour is really bothering me. They got everything else right and they actually got it right on the V1.

Ive gone back a number of pages but cant seem to find an explanation about this mistake can anyone explain? thanks

Mine is on its way. :chew :chew

That is all. :D

Weird. This figure reminds of the Subway Jack Torrance figure. Even though it was set to release in Feb and we all knew that, seeing it being delivered out of the blue is just surprising!

Congrats!

i don't really see what all the fuss is about with his eyes, but that's just me...

Ive gone back a number of pages but cant seem to find an explanation about this mistake can anyone explain? thanks

He's talking about the line over the plate below his belt. If its really a problem you could just draw it or something

What truly bothers me more than anything is they never fixed the belt buckle :( Its way too big , stand out more than anything else. I'm thinking about switching with the Takara belt, think it will fit?

Last edited:

Indeed. Has been a real shock as I expected late Feb/early March at the earliest.

Thanks bud, shame I have to burn it on arrival.

congrats snake.... be sure to post some pics when you get it as I am dying to see my cape on one.

:lol

It's OK though, I will still post a YouTube video review first and set it on fire at the end.

"....everything burrns.."

Cheers bud. Don't worry, it will be going on IMMEDIATELY. :D

Few more pics

Unlike Joker's PERS, the Batman's PERS is SMOOTH ~~
IMG_0881.jpg

Becareful with those 1:1 foam board batarangs
IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Nicly detailed
IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Articulation on shoulders are very limit, almost none on torso
IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Batman looks alot slimmer in hand
IMG_0882.jpg

great pics OMG.... can you take some pics with the grapple gun hoslter on with the gun inside of it? Thanks

My God! Fantastic pictures OMG ............... i'd swear that is Bale in some of those shots!

Back