MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always check with the forum before making decisions!!!!! Haha

But yeah I mean the pics are amazing. I know this thing will POP in anyone's collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, the forum didn't make my decision but it did help to see other pics of the figure. You're correct, it will pop with my WM 3.0 and IP.

Well, I canceled mine today. I just couldn't get over the huge gaps in his crotch area where the legs join.
Someone will be converting his or her waitlist today. I also want the Mark 43 more.

I wondered: what parts are diecast?

I only own the diecast RoboCop that doesn't even earn the diecast label...

I wondered: what parts are diecast?

I only own the diecast RoboCop that doesn't even earn the diecast label...

Check out some of the review videos on YouTube. From what I remember the bicep area, the thigh and the shin are all diecast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I preordered this on day one, and haven't received a charge/shipping soon notification from Sideshow. Has everyone else got there's that are paying in full?

Again so few parts are diecast????
Man, that's gettibg ridiculous. :/

Well the Hot Toys coolaid drinkers don't care how low the percentage of diecast. They could make a figure 1 percent diecast and it will still sell as a Diecast figure.

Well the Hot Toys coolaid drinkers don't care how low the percentage of diecast. They could make a figure 1 percent diecast and it will still sell as a Diecast figure.

The specs on diecast figures say "contains diecast material" so technically they could make it 1%.

When it's mentioned the figure has no ankle movement, does this mean literally no articulation at all below the knee joint? :(
Or is it only up/down hinged movement at the ankle and no ball joint/side/side/rotation.

When it's mentioned the figure has no ankle movement, does this mean literally no articulation at all below the knee joint? :(
Or is it only up/down hinged movement at the ankle and no ball joint/side/side/rotation.
It's referring to left and right movement.

I'm not sure it makes me a "HT coolaid drinker" to want a nice looking MKIII figure enough to pick this up regardless of the percentage of pieces that may be diescast. I didn't have any Iron Man figures when I ordered this, I'm not "upgrading to diecast" I am just trying to buy a nice figure and this looks like one. If they made it all plastic that it would have been cool with me, especially if it brought the price down some. I didn't buy because of "diecast" and I'll have to wait till I get it hand to know if I will appreciate whatever parts happen to be diecast.

Has nothing to do with drinking the koolaid. Die cast is a dumb gimmick to start with. The fact that you care how much "diecast" it has means you've drank the koolaid. There's no actual added benefit to diecast parts. It makes the toy "heavy". So the big draw is weight. Whoo! The amount of diecast used is another pointless marketing ploy. diecast is how they used to make toys before technology evolved. There's no big draw. I don't care if the figure has 50% diecast or none. I bought the updated Mk 3, becuase it's an updated mk3. I don't give a rats ass if it's got any diecast. So you keep drinking that marketing koolaid that has you concerned in any form how much diecast (19th century technology) the figure has and I'll worry about how it looks.

Has nothing to do with drinking the koolaid. Die cast is a dumb gimmick to start with. The fact that you care how much "diecast" it has means you've drank the koolaid. There's no actual added benefit to diecast parts. It makes the toy "heavy". So the big draw is weight. Whoo! The amount of diecast used is another pointless marketing ploy. diecast is how they used to make toys before technology evolved. There's no big draw. I don't care if the figure has 50% diecast or none. I bought the updated Mk 3, becuase it's an updated mk3. I don't give a rats ass if it's got any diecast. So you keep drinking that marketing koolaid that has you concerned in any form how much diecast (19th century technology) the figure has and I'll worry about how it looks.

And here we go! Must be Monday angain. :lol

Diecast adds weight to the figure. It can help
to redistribut weight more appropriately,
which creares good balance on the figure.
Thus it can stand on its own better when
posing.

Back