MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did pre order this as soon as it went up on 08/04/14.

I've only waited a couple of months, while you (and certainly several others on this forum) have waited patiently for an entire year. That said, I really don't have much of a right to complain about having to wait an additional 12 days. :lol

I also got a Notice a while back that i wont get mine until After Sept, 5:(

Just 12 more days. We got this!

I haven't ordered yet and have just been biding my time until it starts shipping.

Are y'all saying if I buy tomorrow, it'll ship?

I wouldn't count on it.

If ordering the Exclusive-From what I've seen in the past, Sideshow usually receives the Exclusives first and those ship out first. And since the Mark III Ex. is waitlisted, you'll have to wait for a conversion....which may not happen, this figure has been waitlisted for a good amount of time.

If ordering the Regular-It seems like the regular editions arrive a couple of weeks later. But maybe it arrived the same time as the Exlcusive.

Got that good shipping notice for Wednesday :panic::panic:. Never been happier having money come out of my account. Can't wait to complete marks I-VII

I just got a shipping and charging notice for today! Lol what the heck! Great surprise though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My EX ships tomorrow. Will be in hand around Thursday. I'm in California.

Ryan

Me too, although I had a WL conversion for the EX. This will complete my IM 1 Collection: Iron Monger, M3 DC and M1 2.0) but I am tempted to get a Pepper to display with Monger and the M3. We'll see...

PS I live 20 miles away from SSC and they are charging me $17 for shipping. :horror :dunno

I called CS one time to explain this unnatural phenomena and they just said UPS sets the rates -- even though I could ship this to SSC for $11.

Last edited:
Got email...mine ships tomorrow! Finally, after waiting a year....day one purchase.
My last IM figure...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Me too, although I had a WL conversion for the EX. This will complete my IM 1 Collection: Iron Monger, M3 DC and M1 2.0) but I am tempted to get a Pepper to display with Monger and the M3. We'll see...

PS I live 20 miles away from SSC and they are charging me $17 for shipping. :horror :dunno

I called CS one time to explain this unnatural phenomena and they just said UPS sets the rates -- even though I could ship this to SSC for $11.

That is an excellent lineup :clap

Forget the M2 :lol

I ordered last August and mine isn't charging until Wednesday... Damn.

Mine was a day one preorder as well. Flex Pay installments were on the 25th. This was supposed to be shipped last month if they kept to the original schedule, but some delay bumped it a month. Not worried about that though, I've got plenty of figures coming. After this arrives, it leaves me with 11 on preorder and then waiting to add the new Nick Fury.
Ryan

Back