MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2981086F-7B14-4F74-A48D-11F32DF415D8_zpsfn5nv9h7.jpg

The arms do look abnormally long, but that could just be distortion. I know anytime I try taking pics of a figure, half the time it looks like a bobblehead.

Other than that, the details look great.

The arms do look abnormally long, but that could just be distortion. I know anytime I try taking pics of a figure, half the time it looks like a bobblehead.

It's distortion and the angle the pic was taken at. Just looking where the hands line up on the thighs it looks like the right length. The fact they're a little skinny tho doesn't help.

The dabate over which is better, plastic or die-cast, always makes me :dunno .... I don't really understand the group who justify it's better because of the weight? They use really cheap low grade metal. It ads weight because of that. If they used a lightweight metal material like aluminum you'd barely be able to tell the difference. Then what would be the reasoning? I don't own a die-cast figure yet, but based on all the pics Ive seen the plastic seems to have much more detail and paint apps. Once it's on display I'll very rarely touch it so why would I want to pay such a hefty premium for die-cast? Doesn't make sense to me. I considered this for my 1st metal fig but I have the original MK3BD fig so decided it wasn't worth it. And again as far paint apps go you honestly can't say the MK42 with its BD parts looks anywhere near as awesome as the detail on the MK7BD. Just my opinion but I'd rather have the cheaper plastic figs. :)

It's lens distortion combined with the low angle.

Ooooh ... you know I've never tried a double-hand repulsor with any of my armors. That'll be worth doing.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

For my pose, I'm thinking of a simple standing position with the arms down and closed fists, with the shoulder-mounted anti-personnel weapons out, to reenact the scene where he just calmly stands there and takes out all the terrorists holding the civilians hostage. That was my favorite scene in the film I think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Even seeing this with that hideous uplighting, I can tell the expression on this sculpt is terrific and ready for battle with...

The Monger. :yess:

With 3A's MC being well below expectation, this Mark III may become the Holy Grail of my collection.

Back