MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I can envision Rocket and Groot running the SSC website:

Rocket: "Hurry!! Only TEN remain!!"

I am Groot.

Rocket: "I know we still have 500 left, but THEY don't know that".

I am GROOT.

Rocket: "Checking stock. HA! Now watch them panic."

I am groot.

Rocket: "I know pal, watch THIS. Hurry! Less than one hundred remain"

I AM GROOT!!!

Rocket: "Right, look at all of those orders flying in now from all of those people who thought they'd missed out!"

I am Groot.

Rocket: "I'll change it to <90 remaining after we have lunch. Let's go eat"

I am Groot?

Rocket: "It doesn't matter how many we sell during lunch!? You don't get it, do ya?"

i am groot.

So no shipping estimate to Australia available but I was quoted US$40 by an online chat person based on Iron Patriot. Anyone from Aus have any experience with SS shipping?

No experience with SS, but that's a pretty good price for shipping something this size to Aus.

Why not buy it from animarket? If your after the exclusive $40 shipping is ok but it's in US dollars

No experience with SS, but that's a pretty good price for shipping something this size to Aus.

Yes I hope I haven't been misled. Apparently that's the shipping cost for Iron Patriot...also diecast. Didn't capture the chat session unfortunately.

Why not buy it from animarket? If your after the exclusive $40 shipping is ok but it's in US dollars

Ah I had $30 in SS reward codes I nabbed over Christmas so it will be US$319 shipped based on $40 shipping. So I get the EX for about the same cost as Animarket...hopefully...

So no shipping estimate to Australia available but I was quoted US$40 by an online chat person based on Iron Patriot. Anyone from Aus have any experience with SS shipping?

Sounds about right. SS and FedEx have an arrangement that makes their shipping to Oz cheaper than it'd normally be from the States. That's just sent in the briwn shipper though. Getting a pack-out can double the price easily.

There's no way regular edition will sell out before we can use a coupon, right? In that case I'm just gonna wait it out.

put me down for 20... I'm good for it

20 what?

zimbpm100trillionr.jpg

Back