MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a mark 4 diecast comes out later ill probly sell this one. I like 4 and 6 more but for now (now being a yr from now) ill make do with mk3.

I feel that way about the Mark VII. That was my favorite version so far, although the AoU version I like a lot, so I'll buy that one in die cast. The rest I have and don't want to start over with these again.

They "found" more. All of the waitlists are going to convert tomorrow, plus it's orderable again on the website.

Ya it's insane that a company would increase supply to meet demand!!!! Micro economics sucks

On a serious note, we don't know if it's ssc's fault, it could be hot toys increasing production based on ssc ex sales demand. Their original production estimate sold out in just over 24 hours

I really do not think it's sideshow because they do not do this on their statues or 1/6 line. It's just with Hot toys that this happens.

And... the EX is back to "less than 100 remain." Just when I was getting ready to cancel my waitlist before it converts tomorrow (since it looked like there'd be plenty of stock to wait to order/pay the NRD). Any bets on whether or not it becomes orderable after it hits waitlist status again? :wink1:

And... the EX is back to "less than 100 remain."

WUkTyI4.gif

I just took a look at my BD Mark III, and said I really don't need the diecast its doesnt offer much more..

Still got it on PO tho :lol

The low quantity, checking stock, waitlist, back in stock and less than 100 remain really makes SSC look a bit clumsy...at least when it comes to product quantity control. Either way anyone who was hoping they got one when it went sold out should get it now cause eventually it will sell out for good.

Got mine on order :yess:

I sold all of my plastic Ironmans and now I'm starting to collect metal Ironmans again.:)

...so by my estimation the x will be wait listed by midnight pst :thud:

Really can't see sideshow offering more of these until closer to release date when credit card problems and routine (ouch nrd) cancelations occur.

Back