MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first die-cast fig this past week. Sure, it feels cool and heavy... but I wonder how the exact same figure in plastic would look next to it. If it cut the cost by $100, I wouldn't care less about die-cast.

Just wait til they make a BD, die-cast Hulkbuster for $1,400.

I'm only buying Iron Man die cast figures. To me, the plastic ones just feel too cheap. I'm just glad we get the choice. If we get Starboost or Python in die cast, I will get them, otherwise I'm Iron Man maxed out. But the Mark III, I'm really happy we're getting that. I think it would be cool if they made more armors in die cast, just s you have the choice, but I'm fine with what we have.

I'm only buying Iron Man die cast figures. To me, the plastic ones just feel too cheap. I'm just glad we get the choice. If we get Starboost or Python in die cast, I will get them, otherwise I'm Iron Man maxed out. But the Mark III, I'm really happy we're getting that. I think it would be cool if they made more armors in die cast, just s you have the choice, but I'm fine with what we have.

I'm with you, I love the diecast figures. I enjoy the plastic ones as well, but I do prefer the weight of the diecast ones. I'm good either way, I collect both types. I just hope the finish off the HPP eventually. I'm look forward to disco and shotgun.

I'm with you, I love the diecast figures. I enjoy the plastic ones as well, but I do prefer the weight of the diecast ones. I'm good either way, I collect both types. I just hope the finish off the HPP eventually. I'm look forward to disco and shotgun.

Same here, I like both for different reasons. Though I do hope for a diecast Mark V as I loved the suit on screen but I am not a big fan of the HT version. Maybe also IV and VI so those who missed out first time can get one. Like me! :wave

Same here, I like both for different reasons. Though I do hope for a diecast Mark V as I loved the suit on screen but I am not a big fan of the HT version. Maybe also IV and VI so those who missed out first time can get one. Like me! :wave

Count me in on those too. I got to the HT party a little late. :slap

Count me in on those too. I got to the HT party a little late. :slap
I got to the HT party way too late as well...only started about two months ago haha. I missed out on the original releases of all pre-IM3 armors. I have the diecast Mark 3 on pre-order, and I'd love to have diecasts of the Marks 1, 2, and 4-7. I'd be happy if any of those were announced. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just got a nice bonus from work. Makes not buying this figure even harder. I'm in love with the original Iron Man film, and I would love to have this figure added to my collection.

I just got a nice bonus from work. Makes not buying this figure even harder. I'm in love with the original Iron Man film, and I would love to have this figure added to my collection.
My rationale when I ordered it was that it's the original Iron Man armor, making it an instant classic. Do it! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pastic or diecast does not matter to me, nobody can tell the diffrence on the shelf. I have all the diecast figs so far and the MK6 and 7 are still my favorites.

Back