Mezco One:12 Soloman Kane (Mezco Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announced May of 2021. My “waitlist” order says June to August of 2023. > 2 years!

Quite the supply chain at Mezco. Obscene.

Well... We are currently in the July- September 2023 Shipping window. More than 2 years since the announcement. This is approaching 89 Batman levels of delay.

When will we see Mr. Kane? Sure hope after all this time my WAITLIST materializes.

Last edited:
Well... We are currently in the July- September 2023 Shipping window. More than 2 years since the announcement. This is approaching 89 Batman levels of delay.

When will we see Mr. Kane? Sore hope after all this time my WAITLIST materializes.
It's kind of surprising it hasn't. You'd think more than enough people would've got tired of waiting and cancelled. Or perhaps they just forgot about it entirely... :rolleyes:

When will we see Mr. Kane? Sore hope after all this time my WAITLIST materializes.

I'd definitely bet on a conversion. They've had so much time to adjust their orders. I had ordered a second Death Dealer about a year after it originally closed for orders and it converted.

Notice today from Mezco my “Waitlist” has converted to “Pre-Order“ and to double check payment.

This should mean shipping is soon.

Was planning to watch the movie tonight with my son. Perfect timing!

Yeah, got a 'shipping soon' notice e-mail.
Mezconians,

We will begin shipping the One:12 Collective Solomon Kane in the coming weeks and wanted to give you a heads up in case you need to make any updates to your order before we begin processing payments for this item.

It's critical that you log into your account and update the payment method on file for this specific order, regardless if the card information has changed. This refreshes the security token that is used to securely store your card. Please update your order as soon as possible to minimize payment issues when the process begins. If you placed your order using PayPal, no action is required.

You will receive a follow-up email in the coming days letting you know the date we will begin processing payments.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

- Mezco Toyz Concierge

Well… Finally got the ship notice. Now the long trek over to Vietnam.

Been really looking forward to this release. Look forward to seeing some images of this in hand.

Well… Finally got the ship notice. Now the long trek over to Vietnam.

Been really looking forward to this release. Look forward to seeing some images of this in hand.
All we need now is Dark Wolf from Fire and Ice. I'd also love to get more monsters from Mezco to put around Solomon.

Back