Mezco One:12 Soloman Kane (Mezco Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
nsr3beU.jpg

It will be a Mezco exclusive that's going up for sale tomorrow FYI. I wasn't really familiar with him, another Robert E Howard character. The outfit looks interesting so I'll probably try to grab him.

I'm so happy to see this! I'm going to order one for sure he will go well with Conan and Death Dealer. The film they did about him is underrated it's very good for what it is and as a origin. I'm definitely going to pair this with GBG Batman since they almost have similar looks though one is victorian and the other is like post crusades.

I'm so happy to see this! I'm going to order one for sure he will go well with Conan and Death Dealer. The film they did about him is underrated it's very good for what it is and as a origin. I'm definitely going to pair this with GBG Batman since they almost have similar looks though one is victorian and the other is like post crusades.

Yeah I like the look on this a lot. I have Conan and Death Dealer on order also, but I'm not so familiar with the source material, I'd probably put this guy with Doc Nocturnal or something.

He was created by Robert E Howard who created Conan. His stories were also included in Weird Tales similar to His Conan stories. The character is pretty badass in the books, I actually was thinking of selling my Nosferatu but now I might keep him just to pair him with Solomon and GBG Batman. And all three of them paired with Doc Nocturnal will make an amazing pulp display.

11180.Jpg

11181.Jpg

Ships early next year, and with a limit of 6 per order, this is definitely made to order. Should be open all day if not for a couple of days.

Got my order in. Super excited for this one he comes with good accessories.

Yeah all the heads/hair and weapons and stuff he comes with look great.

The preorder will close tomorrow at 1PM EST/ 10AM PST!

He does look really cool, but I've never been a Solomon Kane fan. The whole Puritan Monster Hunter bit never clicked with me. The flick with Purefoy was passable enough. Conan tempted me but I couldn't pay all that cash for a figure with such little "high end" clothing. I do kick myself sometimes for passing on him though, same with Strange & Fate. And Ghost Rider, and Blade, and Punisher, and... These Mezco figs just keep getting pricier and pricier. I'll jump on whatever Doom they do, but I doubt I'll be pouring half an HT into them. Maybe I'll come up with a backlog and go back and buy them when I'm in a 1/6 drought. Still, this is such a cool looking figure I had to comment.

He does look really cool, but I've never been a Solomon Kane fan. The whole Puritan Monster Hunter bit never clicked with me. The flick with Purefoy was passable enough. Conan tempted me but I couldn't pay all that cash for a figure with such little "high end" clothing. I do kick myself sometimes for passing on him though, same with Strange & Fate. And Ghost Rider, and Blade, and Punisher, and... These Mezco figs just keep getting pricier and pricier. I'll jump on whatever Doom they do, but I doubt I'll be pouring half an HT into them. Maybe I'll come up with a backlog and go back and buy them when I'm in a 1/6 drought. Still, this is such a cool looking figure I had to comment.

Honestly compared with what this figure has, and what some other Mezcos cost, this one is a bargain IMO. Death Dealer came with some swag but was $150! I'm happy for a $90 figure with as much as this has. Many weapons, heads/hairs.

Honestly compared with what this figure has, and what some other Mezcos cost, this one is a bargain IMO. Death Dealer came with some swag but was $150! I'm happy for a $90 figure with as much as this has. Many weapons, heads/hairs.
I agree if I had to pick two figures with a lot of accessories Wolverine tiger stripe 2.0 and Solomon Kane would be the ones heavy with accessories I'd add Conan and Death Dealer on that list also.

Yeah, fair point. I just cannot personally justify these prices unless it's one of my Top 5 characters ever or something like that. Still, lots of these figures come out looking great, and this Kane is especially a good looking one. It's a bit of a shame I have no attachment or investment in the character to justify buying him, but alas, I'll have to pass.

Yes. When it releases will check all the usual spots. Waitlist on MEZ also has a decent chance.

Back