Mezco One:12 Collective Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me these will be the perfect representation of ghost busters. Yes the blitzway figures are jaw droppingly gorgeous but for the cost and space savings I'll go with mezco on this

very good but not great- out of scale pieces don't help but HS are pretty good but have no good paint aps. I'd buy them but Blitzway has it. Still good figures

d3679f318f3858837b1618ee923a7305.jpg

396a3690db902e3accdb2eeba05ebe0c.jpg

966a2191b1c3d413f90e373d52b17e18.jpg

feb908ddd118b5b54d795fc7d6e03615.jpg

7174a9c5510df368823efb779a1553f6.jpg

Superb pics, thanks for that - unfortunately these just don't quite live up to my expectations. Now if they did a set of PX The Real Ghostbusters variants, on the other hand...

Some tidbits of news.

From pixeldan’s SDCC 2016 Mezco video

1. 3 versions of Red Skull (Classic,Modern,???)
2. 4-5 Versions of Spiderman
3. Darkseid- Fully articulated polystone with cloth outfit and light up eyes
4. Ghostbusters- maybe lights on proton packs. will probably be expensive. they haven’t decided on how to incorporate Slimer yet.
5. might have some new reveals at NYCC

Superb pics, thanks for that - unfortunately these just don't quite live up to my expectations. Now if they did a set of PX The Real Ghostbusters variants, on the other hand...

I'm pretty set on passing these over, myself. Definitely agree regarding The Real Ghostbusters versions. I'd be all over those in a heartbeat. I still love that show. Blitzway's 1/12 look better (And less like they're wearing parachute pants), but the unless they're planning alternate heads/expressions, the display possibilities seem pretty limited. As it is, I'm only in for a Blitzway 1/6th scale Egon at the moment.

4. Ghostbusters- maybe lights on proton packs. will probably be expensive. they haven’t decided on how to incorporate Slimer yet.
I'm excited to hear about the lights (I really love figures with light up functions for some reason), though I hope they won't be too much more expensive because of it.

I feel like most people who bough Blitzway set will pass on these(myself being in that camp), which means we’ll never see Real Ghostbusters variants made. I hope this set does extremely well. If money weren’t an issue, I’d buy these just to help make it happen.

I feel like most people who bough Blitzway set will pass on these(myself being in that camp), which means we’ll never see Real Ghostbusters variants made. I hope this set does extremely well. If money weren’t an issue, I’d buy these just to help make it happen.

Lots of flippers with Mezco so I think these could do well.

1/12 has a lot larger audience due to cost and display space. I don't think there will be a that many fewer sets purchased because of the Blitzway figures.

These figures honestly look pretty horrible. Just my opinion though. Nothing against anyone getting these.

Back