Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah pic is on their FB!

long trench and hat as in the millar written old man logan comic.

ZMwpoEl.jpg

needs the piping on elbow part of coat! i think yeah? def has the hat on it looks like. bloody clawed hands be good, same as those but blood soaked. the baby hulk could be included? a non-hatted head and a teeth showing angry head would also be good.

also need to know if this is a silly to get mez ex like the classic pun, lol still traumatized by that and until we hear otherwise like it will be at retailers gonna try not to get too excited.
:lecture

gahhhhhhh was trying to not get excited until we know how easy it will be to get but im excited as all hell. :pray:

got the ML ver recently and love it thats the short coat as he appears in the laters old man logan comic, this appears to be as he looks in the first one written by Millar but doesnt have the piping around elbows which that long trench did have i think. def has hat.

yup has baby hulk!:clap

The Old Man Logan One:12 Collective figure features:
• One (1) newly developed head portrait
• One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
• Real fabric outfit with intricate tailoring
• Over 15cm tall
• Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
• Baby Hulk
Costume:
• Leather look overcoat
• White t-shirt
• Sculpted belt with decorative buckle
• Workman pants
• Sculpted cowboy boots
Accessories:
• Baby Hulk
• Removable hat
• Backpack that holds baby Hulk
• One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
• One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

if you can get it etc :rotfl tho assuming this reg release at this point no ex talk at all via mez...... yet.

According to a Fwoosh user who supposedly called a Mezco rep, Old Man Logan will in fact be a regular release.

I'll be honest, unlike many of you, for the character of Wolverine most of the exposure I've had to him has only been through the movies. Haven't read Old Man Logan, but if this figure looks good enough I'll try to pick him up. After seeing Logan last week I need something Wolverine in my collection and I doubt we will get any figures for that movie (save for a potential Hot Toys), so an OML Mezco would be a fine addition.

Omg getting that old man logan. I love the comic and of course the film. Baby hulk accessory is just ****ing amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Back