Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they only charge immediately if paying with Paypal.

that so odd if so, considering they dont even know if there will stock to fullfil order. so they have to refund all orders that dont get shipped? not sure i want to roll that dice... can imagine having to hunt them for refund if i dont score etc and that wouldn't be fun at all

that so odd if so, considering they dont even know if there will stock to fullfil order. so they have to refund all orders that dont get shipped? not sure i want to roll that dice... can imagine having to hunt them for refund if i dont score etc and that wouldn't be fun at all

You can't use PayPal for the Waitlist, they ask for your CC info and only charge you if they can fulfill the order.

At this point I think I'm just going to wait for Neca's inevitable 1/4 scale Punisher.

Same price, and after seeing their amazing Deadpool I have a feeling Neca will kill it.

A Classic comic-style Mezco Punisher just sold for $399.99 on Ebay.

Several have sold in the $250.00-$300.00 range.

That's crazy :horror

Just goes to show how popular the figure line would be sans all the Mez Flair :ohbfrank:

Flair.jpg

Anytime some hopeless collector is willing to pay over Hot Toys prices for a 1/12th size figure?!?!? Anyone wanna go into a business venture? I need an angle investor...I have some great ideas on how to beat Mez at his own game :naughty

:lol

Seriously, I really am hoping for some big time custom maker to take this chance and milk this niche that's there for anyone to grab, since Mezco isn't interested :lol

The items might have sold on ebay, but who knows if the buyer actually paid for it. I know a lot of buyers would bid some ridiculous price on a scalper's auction and then not pay, just to mess with the scalpers

The items might have sold on ebay, but who knows if the buyer actually paid for it. I know a lot of buyers would bid some ridiculous price on a scalper's auction and then not pay, just to mess with the scalpers

Good for them if so since scalpers are the scum of the earth.

I hate scalpers. There should be a 4 month period after an item is released before you can legally resell something.

So, having no chance of getting classic punisher decided to get Spock as my first one:12 figure. Major direction change lol. Standard punisher is tempting though

Back