Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hooked wait list. This was going to be my first figure going into this line and adding later. If it doesn't go through, meh. Just means it's a line I can stay away from. The fact that people are paying triple for this figure, you'd think Mezco would say we just doubled production size. Little ridiculous but whatever; their loss of profits.

Standard Punisher is awesome.

I agree. I'm annoyed FOR the people who couldn't get the classic they want, but for me, the idea of an almost sociopathic vigilante who kills people having sparkling white anything on him doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

To be fair, I'm speaking from the perspective of a guy who was there when Punisher debuted but never fell in love with him like some peeps.

However, it stinks that the guys that wanted him couldn't get him.

I already have an awesome 1/6 vts version with a trench coat upgrade, but the one:12 look so cool too.
Its on the shopping list now [emoji1]

32bfb22e9ae788ba5dc015a2168180d9.jpg

Great interview, boog was very respectful and he really only criticized Pierre on Wolverine's shorts, rightfully so.

The criticism didn't matter because Mezco has declared they are making their "interpretations" (whether we like it or not).Afterall,REAL LIFE Wolverine in the Wilderness would wear shorts on his costume :rotfl

The criticism didn't matter because Mezco has declared they are making their "interpretations" (whether we like it or not).Afterall,REAL LIFE Wolverine in the Wilderness would wear shorts on his costume :rotfl
"Real Life" Wolverine is just Hugh Jackman in Logan lol.

I was going to say that looked pretty decent until I saw the second photo, haha. You've still done a lot within the constraints of the costume, so well done. Still, I'd argue the leg is fine for a kick; the real problem is core mobility because you can't twist the abs and upper body to make it look like he's actually in motion. I don't think Mezco's will be able to do that either.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

20170309_011222.jpg20170309_011227.jpg
Marvel wise I've got Daredevil and Cap and might order Punisher, but I'm trying to wait for the EX version. Loving the line so far.

They are really fun to pose that's for sure! One thing I dislike about Cap is the chin part of his helmet, I wish it was a brown strap like in the movies.

was able to get on WL fro classic pun with buddies CC and asked what chances are i can get one via site contact us and i went on to say how flippers are profiting of the small run and the non-limit PO. was told its too early to say bout WL and there is no other details bout classic pun at this time.

makes me think they may make an announcement bout opening up the run abit more or cancelling the orders obviously tryin to flip? or its wishful thinking :rotfl

Back