Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope they have some way to keep ankle artic in them cowboy boots and they are not solid. so want to see pics of sculpt and the baby hulk, where?!

Coat looks horrible.

Baby Hulk, just what my collection was always missing....not!

IMG_3752.JPG

i loved the comic so i will enjoy posing with hulk baby. but yeah... that coat has me worrying bout the punisher ex coat and how that will be production wise for sure.

It goes up for po at 5 am central time limit 100 to be made, no limit on how many you can order though, note the po date will be random, good luck everybody!!!

It goes up for po at 5 am central time limit 100 to be made, no limit on how many you can order though, note the po date will be random, good luck everybody!!!

you forgot that to even access the PO page you will have to type in a passcode and that is......MEZFLAIR

:rotfl

looks great, could have sworn wolverine had bone claws in that comic though. also would have liked second head. definitely gonna pick it up.

REALLY lookin forward to seein the dx punisher packaging, bet it will be impressive. ships on the 15th. midtowncomcis have it inhand but cant send until the release date is what i was told. should have asked to see a pic of box!

was thinkin they could have gone with a fabric coat on old man Logan, instead of the pleather. think it may have looked much better. was also thinkin how much cooler it would be if made by threeA, all weathered perfectly post apocalyptic wasteland style as he is in the comic. gotta agree wit that Gaspar, no?

Needs more bicycle shorts...for realism

:rotfl

Just saw a review video of the PX Daredevil with the orginal yellow costume and it really looks amazing. I'm building a first appearance/early appearance 6" scale display and the main one I'm hoping Mezco does is a Thor. The marvel Legends one is meh and the Marvel Select one is pretty terrible in articulation

does look good agreed, i am tempted for sure.:clap

will try to resist do not want to go down the colorway rabbit hole like i did with the DKR bats, still have the mez ex of that in box mint. bad enough i have dx pun coming plottin on standard and classic on WL. not gonna let DD grab my wallet also. that shadowlands ver still calls to me abit...

Back