Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does look good agreed, i am tempted for sure.:clap

will try to resist do not want to go down the colorway rabbit hole like i did with the DKR bats, still have the mez ex of that in box mint. bad enough i have dx pun coming plottin on standard and classic on WL. not gonna let DD grab my wallet also. that shadowlands ver still calls to me abit...

I want the shadowland DD too, but the ebay prices are ridiculous for the little you get with it. The Red for my modern display and Yellow for my classic display will be enough for me

ughh they are, just had a look! didnt realize that shot up so much. i guess when reg came out it increased aftermarket price of the shadowlands.

best part of getting multiple puns is having more of the gun firing effect so he can be posed firing two guns at once. <-----trying hard to justify getting reg as well as the dx
:lol

is interesting how the diabolik figure is sans MEZFLAIR like the DKR bats. looks like those two are only 100% comic accurate yet i think, yeah?

Fast becoming a fan of the one 12 collective line.

I have several figs (Punisher, DD, Arrow, Flash, Zoom and Joker) and I'll definitely be picking up more. Interpretation or not these things are fun.....

Is it better to buy these off the Mezco website than others?

Well...It's a toss up. I buy straight from Mezco, but their shipping is about 35-40% higher than it needs to be. However, if your fig has issues, dealing directly with them is far easier than having to go through a 2nd party. It just depends.

The only one I pre-ordered off Mezco site directly were Deadpool (cause it offered an exclusive Headpool) and classic Punisher. Other than something being offered exclusively on their site, I tend to order off BBTS or a local store. The extra shipping charge is a little much.

I don't mind the MezFlair when it's subtle. But board shorts, turtle shell armor and Under Armor crime fighting gear is a bridge too far.

I've looked at that Wolverine a few times, and while I don't dig the shorts, the final deal-breaker for me is the shoulder pads.

I'm militantly anti-shoulder pads. And anti-knee pads, for that matter. If Daredevil's costume had looked more like The Flash, I would have bought it. As it is I passed because knees and shoulders.

Bought Flash, though. :monkey3

Flash could be better, but it's infinitely better than other Mezco Flair.

I'm getting quite hyped for Shazam myself, I wish it had a smaller head.

Flash could be better, but it's infinitely better than other Mezco Flair.

I'm getting quite hyped for Shazam myself, I wish it had a smaller head.

I'd like taller boots on Flash, and a better Barry head (I'll go with Wally). But I can't think of a Flash in this scale I like better, plus he'll go nicely with Bats.

Shazam looks freaking awesome, it's just that I have only a passing familiarity with the character, or it'd be so bought.

This line remains hit or miss for me. Massive chin-guard on the Cap helmet really bugs me, Wolvie's shoulders, DD's knees and shoulders, also not digging the two-tone material in that classic DD suit. But one of the biggest offenders is their latest Bats. Even for an 'interpretation' the swirly plastic fabric embellishment makes no sense to me at all.

Can't wait for Spidey. I have faith that figure's gonna kill it.

I kinda want Icons Flash but that lack of thigh rotation kills me.

The line is overwhelmingly miss for me, the only people who seem to regard it as a complete hit are the casual fans or people who don't care for the characters and therefore neither their legitimate designs.

Like all that bs about giving Bats a backstory so that multiple figures make sense :slap nicca, he's got a backstory, nearly 80 years of it, we don't want your toy head canon.

I kinda want Icons Flash but that lack of thigh rotation kills me. [...]

This.

Not absolutely loving that head-sculpt either, although it isn't bad. I haven't read any of the recent Flash stuff, but I still remember Barry and Wally during DC's original Crisis run. I'm told the new stuff is good, but I've been mostly reading Image and Marvel titles these days. I read more DC as a kid and into my early teens, before dropping comics for girls for a good 20 years. :lol

I did just spring for a Designer Series 1 Capullo Bats -- I'd avoided it forever but I really like that head-sculpt. I'll keep it until the lack of ankle-pivot slowly drives me insane. :lol

The line is overwhelmingly miss for me, the only people who seem to regard it as a complete hit are the casual fans or people who don't care for the characters and therefore neither their legitimate designs.

Like all that bs about giving Bats a backstory so that multiple figures make sense :slap nicca, he's got a backstory, nearly 80 years of it, we don't want your toy head canon.

I'm just hoping they'll still crank out some gems. I'm good with DoJ Bats and the Flash and want Spidey; I love their Star Trek figures, but I decided that's not a rabbit hole I'm going down.

If I look at the line critically, Star Trek, DoJ Batman (not Supes) and probably TDKR are their only homeruns, with everything else landing all over the place, some good, others less so.

Dredd looks good but I can't judge it, being unfamiliar with the property.

Agreed. I think that's why they aren't as popular as they could be. I totally expected to have to fight to buy their exclusive at SDCC last year only to find there was really no rush :dunno They have carved out a niche for themselves where they currently have zero competition but the Mez Flair imho holds back the success of the line. Pricing plays a part too.

Back