Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see the disrespect you're speaking of. He opened that thing a heck of a lot more carefully than I would have. lol
I think the main reason anyone would keep something like that sealed would only be to sell it for more $$$$. And since he only has 7.89 million subscribers, I really don't think he needs the extra cash.
And besides, it's literally the only way 99% of us will ever get to see a something that cool and rare!
Man, seeing that makes me nostalgic for the good 'ol MGS day, when we still got to play as Snake.
Yeah, I don't care about his subscriber count. That was perhaps the only shareholder in existence that was still in its original sealed condition, and I'm certain that most MGS collectors (especially the ones who don't need the extra cash) would've kept something like that without opening it. It's a museum piece, and I think even Kojima would've been shocked to see one of those still in its original packing box.

JunkerHQ and other sites have shared pics of used Shareholder editions fully unboxed, so it's not like there aren't pictures. This makes his unboxing unnecessary. I'm just glad he didn't unbox any more rare items of that caliber.

Not sure if anyone would still be interested in this, but apparently F4F will have some update on their Solid Snake bust either by year end or early 2022.

Source: F4F collectors club.

Screenshot_20211109-082636.png

Surprising news from LIM.

Last edited:
It's kinda small and grainy for me to be able to tell what it is, it kinda sorta looks like it might be MGS1 Snake, yet not really. That's probably just my wishful thinking.

What is it supposed to be?

It's kinda small and grainy for me to be able to tell what it is, it kinda sorta looks like it might be MGS1 Snake, yet not really. That's probably just my wishful thinking.

What is it supposed to be?
Sneaking suit from V

Attachments

• DA19C119-0D4A-4C34-BB73-C0F7C795D3EE.jpeg
    DA19C119-0D4A-4C34-BB73-C0F7C795D3EE.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 62
Definitely exciting to see something new, but I'm not certain whether I would get it.

Hope they dont pull another "2 releases" with the latter being a more superior piece.

Looks like the 1/100 Rex by Kotobukiya is up for PO again. 3rd run..

I might get one of these. I’ve been getting into model building again.

Amazing news.

there is also a mgs2 snake coming out by a company called zii.production on Instagram. New company it seems with not many followers. Perhaps this is what has made limtoys show their news about solid snake ha.
It looks good, other than the suit texture which I find distracting personally.

Attachments

• DD2FE4FA-4577-4E6D-84B7-E9C6C9EF4560.jpeg
    DD2FE4FA-4577-4E6D-84B7-E9C6C9EF4560.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 91
  • E1641350-368D-48B6-B94D-7FD035535F7F.jpeg
    E1641350-368D-48B6-B94D-7FD035535F7F.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Amazing news.

there is also a mgs2 snake coming out by a company called zii.production on Instagram. New company it seems with not many followers. Perhaps this is what has made limtoys show their news about solid snake ha.
It looks good, other than the suit texture which I find distracting personally.

The body needs work. Looks great otherwise. Very promising.

Back