Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, yes it's difficult to find one now. The Lim Toy's ones have increased in value so much. I have a few Metal Gear Solid parts and figures for sale if you're interested you can PM me.

Was just cleaning up my 1/6 collection and thought I'd grab a few snaps of my MGS figures for you guys. A couple of them are custom like Old Snake and Big Boss which I'm pretty happy with how they turned out
Man impressive collection!

I just got my hands on a loose Hot Toys Naked Snake and I relly really thought about doing a custom with it. Yours looks EXACTLY what I wanted and what I imagined! Would you mind sharing what you used to put it together?

I'm also looking for a Quiet and have a project to do a custom Meryl myself.

Hey I remember a while back I saw pictures of an Ocelot LimToys was working on and saw it was on hold due to other projects which I have seen here and that's understandable. But I was curious if there were any updates on it being made in the future or if plans have changed? It was a great Ocelot sculpt!

Hey I remember a while back I saw pictures of an Ocelot LimToys was working on and saw it was on hold due to other projects which I have seen here and that's understandable. But I was curious if there were any updates on it being made in the future or if plans have changed? It was a great Ocelot sculpt!
It's on ice atm but not cancelled.

Coming out soon!
96a1ZcT.jpg

Back