MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:lol

Lets finally do the 10 rings terrorist organization and Mandarin properly, without Iron Man!

Lets take the two least interesting Avengers from the least interesting Avengers movie (Wanda and Vision from Age of Ultron) and make a story about them!

You get to finally play Natasha as a fully realized woman, what was she before in the other 7 movies?

532DCFC7-622D-4B8E-B645-CE49BD649FCE.jpeg

Based off the shadow on the wall it looks like SW will finally have her headpiece.

This show has real potential to show off her really messed up mind post EG interacting with this fake Vision and a fake reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man I sure hope these Disney + superhero shows look better than that super embarrassing Titans season 2 trailer.

That was 100% cringe inducing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Feige:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-11-07/inside-disney-bob-iger-on-star-wars-pixar-and-more
Marvel?s chief creative officer, Kevin Feige, also had a few thoughts. His corner of the Disney realm was deep into the golden age of superhero films, with a market that seemed to grow larger with each release. As far as superfans were concerned, Marvel?s output was still lacking. ?Every few years, we announce 9 or 10 new projects,? Feige says, sitting in his office at Disney headquarters, his hands in the pockets of a black Avengers fleece and his high-tops on the coffee table beside an epically sized replica of Thor?s hammer. ?The first question I get asked is, ?Yes, great, but what about this character and this character and this character?? ?

Disney+ would be Marvel?s chance to tell more of those stories. In April 2018, when the cast of Avengers: Infinity War was in town for the film?s premiere, Feige convened a meeting to talk up his ideas. His audience included Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki, and Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, who portray Wanda Maximoff (aka the Scarlet Witch) and the Vision. Among other ideas, Feige laid out his plans for the Loki series and another called WandaVision, focused on the other two characters, who are romantically entwined. Everyone, he says, was stoked.

Feige was more nervous about his pitch to Jeremy Renner, who plays The Avengers? Hawkeye. Marvel had a deal for Renner to star in a movie based on the character, but Feige wanted to turn the project into a Disney+ series. Renner turned out to be fine with the change. ?He totally got it and said, ?Let?s do it,? ? Feige recalls. (Renner didn?t respond to a request for comment.)

He declines to discuss the budget for the shows?including reports Disney is spending as much as $25 million per episode on some Marvel shows, more than HBO is believed to have spent during the final season of Game of Thrones. He does drop one little morsel, though. If you want to understand everything in future Marvel movies, he says, you?ll probably need a Disney+ subscription, because events from the new shows will factor into forthcoming films such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The Scarlet Witch will be a key character in that movie, and Feige points out that the Loki series will tie in, too. ?I?m not sure we?ve actually acknowledged that before,? he says. ?But it does.?

For me - like, whatever. I'd cave to see more of my favs which IMO were disgustingly neglected esp. in IW, in favor of characters I'd just seen in theaters. And the starting price for Disney + isn't too bad - already signed up:pow. Esp. since there were already plenty of rumors on how much Disney is spending on these series. Disney may be ruthless siphoning the wallet one way or the other:lol - but gotta admire it too. :orthanc

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/marv...irms-plans-for-four-mcu-movies-a-year-a171654

Black Widow - May 1, 2020
The Eternals - November 6, 2020
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - February 12, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 7, 2021
Untitled Spider-Man 3 (w/ Sony) - July 16, 2021
Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5, 2021
Untitled Marvel Film - February 18, 2022
Black Panther II - May 6, 2022
Untitled Marvel Film - July 29, 2022
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - October 7, 2022 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - February 17, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - May 5, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - July 28, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - November 3, 2023 (new)

Yup … so after a "down" year in 2020, the MCU slate will be increased to four films per year. And, there's all of the content coming on Disney+ as well. That's ****ing crazy.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/marv...irms-plans-for-four-mcu-movies-a-year-a171654

Black Widow - May 1, 2020
The Eternals - November 6, 2020
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - February 12, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 7, 2021
Untitled Spider-Man 3 (w/ Sony) - July 16, 2021
Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5, 2021
Untitled Marvel Film - February 18, 2022
Black Panther II - May 6, 2022
Untitled Marvel Film - July 29, 2022
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - October 7, 2022 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - February 17, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - May 5, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - July 28, 2023 (new)
UNTITLED MARVEL FILM - November 3, 2023 (new)

giphy.gif

Back