MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC only has like 3 characters, doesn't it? :lol

Actually, only Batman matters. Personally, I don't like Superman. A super man that can do anything is just not really interesting to me. Wonder Woman is basically the girls' version of that. Aquaman is the water version of that. You see my issue. At least Batman is terrestrial.

Aquaman is weird. He takes a point blank grenade launcher shot to the chest and laughs it off but then later in the movie is desperately clinging to the edge of a roof that's 15 feet above the ground. Are we supposed to believe that the fall would have killed him, lol.

Maybe he'd seen this video and was desperately afraid of ledges, lol.

hiLuXci.jpg

Ah, the good old days when if women got mouthy in a movie the hero would simply wrap them in a tarp and then knock them out with a well-placed oar to the head, lol.

In Commando, Arnold kidnaped a woman, assaulted her, had it her be an accomplice in a robbery, attempted murder of cops with a bazooka, and stealing a plane. She fell in love with him too, after one day of mayhem. They don't make realistic heroes like that anymore. :(

Looks like a series each for She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel on Disney+. Also news that Kit Harrington will be in the MCU. Moon Knight?

ECsRf3JU4AAWAq9.jpg:large

ECsRZAbU8AE07YT.jpg:large

ECsRo95U8AEa57O.jpg:large

ECsRtJoUcAAR4P2.jpg:large

Guess based on this line up DC has a big advantage to crush puny Marvel flicks

Back