Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be the case. It's the only one I've never seen in stores and is mostly sold out online. Gamestop has it sometimes and Best Buy got them in over the weekend.

Wasn't planning on picking any of these up but Steppenwolf looks great. Miles better than Darkseid.
SWHT12345671w3221443.jpg

So are they waiting to spring the JLSC line preorders for Friday on the Pulse site because I haven’t seen any preorders go up yet or are they waiting until next week when it premieres on HBOMAX :dunno

Amazon preorders just got an updated delivery date: June 29th, 2021. I received an email with a delivery estimate update.

After watching the Synder cut..my desire to get the Synder JL series has kind of diminished. I still want to own the set..but I’m not going to bend over backwards to own it.

Kind of annoyed with that :(

After watching the Synder cut..my desire to get the Synder JL series has kind of diminished. I still want to own the set..but I’m not going to bend over backwards to own it.

Kind of annoyed with that :(

After seeing the Snyder Cut my desire to own these figures has only INCREASED.

My thoughts on the figures has changed somewhat. I now want Steppenwolf along with shirted Darkseid. Still not interested in the black outfit Superman.

The preorders for the Synder line are up.

I wouldn’t sweat though..I’ve seen an abundance of DC McFarlane figures everywhere . Seems like this is the product line that the big stores don’t mind carrying. I see the whole line being shelve warmers, so I’ll be patient

Target sucks.
Pre-order the figs.
The store gets them first.
Delay your order.
Cancel your order.
The store gets them again.
You still have nothing.

ZSJL-Unmasked-Batman-McFarlane-001.jpg

These unmasked actor likenesses really aren't good. Which is weird because I've seen this company do movie figures before that had better faces.

Has this McFarlane Batman 66 line already been discussed here? That could be great.

6174B532-057B-4C1A-83B0-45CBCEC48997.jpg

ZSJL-Unmasked-Batman-McFarlane-001.jpg

These unmasked actor likenesses really aren't good. Which is weird because I've seen this company do movie figures before that had better faces.

Yeah, looks a little phoned in. Which suits me fine, keep the resources for the comic based stuff which has been excellent. These look on a par with the mattel product and the original movie-rushed and poor. Snyder cut is better but not thats not saying much.

Back