Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to guess that the sculpt is there but the paint is bad, which hides it. He looks like Josstice League Ben. Where he was also painted pretty bad.

I wonder if the Teen Titans cartoon Cyborg was a one-off, I'd like the rest of the team at least, but ah well we'll see.

I wonder if the Teen Titans cartoon Cyborg was a one-off, I'd like the rest of the team at least, but ah well we'll see.

Same. That?s what I?ve been waiting for but it?s been lots of that heavy metal Batman stuff

Got John Stewart from Gamestop yesterday. C'mon Todd bring on Hal, Kyle, Jessica, Tomar Re, Salaak and a Kilowog BAF!��
20210418_082746_HDR(1).jpg
20210418_081150(1).jpg

Man, I really like that John Stewart. Price is up on Amazon last time I checked. Just a good looking figure though

Apparently Batman and Robin figures are coming

Injustice versions?

Love that they?re doing these! Injustice 1 & 2 were great games and people seem to love the comics, surprised it took so long for someone to finally make some Injustice figures.

Hope they end up doing all characters plus the ones/versions from the 1st game. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news on where the Snyder Darkseid with shirt will be offered? Last I heard it'll be in July but nothing else.
McFarlane-JL-Darkseid-Preview.jpg

Which Rebirth Superman costume does everyone think we will get? I’m hoping for the yellow buckle with red boots version.

Love the Batcycle and any attention they give the White Knight stuff. I’m really curious about those ‘66 Batman figures that are supposed to be coming and I hope we see them soon, as well.

Back