Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

After getting my ass chewed out by Ashley on Horizon and then a pathetic sorry message from her later she can shove her damn poems.:lol

Meh, Ashley's old news, Miranda is genetically engineered to be perfect and kicks (has a sweet) ass. I'm more than happy with that! :yess:

Noticed when I imported my ME1 and ME2 Femshep, which had romanced Kelly, the importer said, 'no romance during ME2'

Poor Kelly......! Doesn't count

Does the Shadows in this game seem a little more intense than in ME2? Everything seems a little darker to me

So my BB did end up f-ing me over and canceled the CE I ordered last night...had to say I expected this though :p

Regular edition it is! :D

I played 4 hours last night....can't believe I'm up right now. :lol But I am...and going to play a couple more before I head to work.

Loving the game!

The wait is killing me. If only I had hours to play tonight. But I don't. In anticipation I purchased and downloaded the DLC this morning. I ordered the regular edition so I knew that I needed it.

I started Mass Effect 2...never played through the first one. I enjoyed the 3-4 hours I played but I wouldn't say it's one of the best games I've ever played. Have I just not got far enough into it yet? Should've played the first one before playing 2?

Got mine a couple hours ago, been playing it since! :yess:

Just noticed that Amazon got a few more of the 360 CE in stock if anyone still needs it and doesn't want to pay the secondary market prices.

magman3 : Yep, you should've played the first one. It's not as good gameplay-wise as 2 but the story and characters are excellent and set the tone of the universe. It'll make your 2 playthrough more enjoyable for sure, plus it's only like $5-$10.

I started Mass Effect 2...never played through the first one. I enjoyed the 3-4 hours I played but I wouldn't say it's one of the best games I've ever played. Have I just not got far enough into it yet? Should've played the first one before playing 2?

The game does get better as it moves along. With 4 hours in, I expect you have recruited Mordin at this point. Once you get your team assembled, minus Legion, the game is in full swing. Once you start the team loyalty missions, the game is great. Well, actually, I think the game is great from the start, but..... It gets better from there, but if you don't like the game by the first loyalty mission, this game is not for you I think.

Got mine a couple hours ago, been playing it since! :yess:

Just noticed that Amazon got a few more of the 360 CE in stock if anyone still needs it and doesn't want to pay the secondary market prices.

magman3 : Yep, you should've played the first one. It's not as good gameplay-wise as 2 but the story and characters are excellent and set the tone of the universe. It'll make your 2 playthrough more enjoyable for sure, plus it's only like $5-$10.

Maybe I'll try to pick up a copy of the first one then and play through it before I play anymore of 2. The story doesn't mean much to me and I was afraid it may be because I never played the first one.

Back