Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started Mass Effect 2...never played through the first one. I enjoyed the 3-4 hours I played but I wouldn't say it's one of the best games I've ever played. Have I just not got far enough into it yet? Should've played the first one before playing 2?

I would say yes. To me, the story in ME1 was much stronger than what we got in ME2, which was in essence, pretty looking - but a bit of a 'filler' I would say. I know that'll contradict pretty much everyone else in this thread that loves Me2...its good, just not great, IMO

That said, if you didnt like ME2, I am not sure if ME3 will be much different, but I am not far enough into it yet.

Which system did you get it for?

When I get home, the first thing I will do is install on my Xbox while I'm running other errands.

After some mouth breather right in front of me got the last CE at Best Buy I went home and scored it off Amazon at reg price.
After seeing the prices on eBay I'm feeling good.

Gotta say downloaded the game to my 360 - load times are pretty good, though 3 hours in and already been asked to switch disks - so, argh but not a major issue

Gotta say downloaded the game to my 360 - load times are pretty good, though 3 hours in and already been asked to switch disks - so, argh but not a major issue

I Assume that ME3 will follow the same path as ME2 did on 360:

Disk 1: The beginning and the end part

Disk 2:
Almost the entire game

Well I'm about 7 hours in and there is so much to do. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed with which task to tackle first. A little chaotic, imo....but we are at war...so perhaps that is to be expected.

I am so deliriously tired right now...and I have to head to work. Please let it be an easy day. Hopefully I'll get a second wind later tonight and will be able to play some more when I get home.

finnaly playing. WOW running on ultra high on pc and it looks amazing.

god I love mouse aim.

now that is the way you start a game. I am hooked on it already. heading to mars.
The reapers will go down.

Back