Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the game (little late?) and my Shepard figure is arriving in the next days.. Can't wait, just hope it's not terrible as someone described, because in your pics DarkKnightOmega72 it looks amazing!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

It's not as bad as some make it out to be. It's a damn good figure, with some nits to it. It's not the most amazing, it's just good (in my opinion). Paint could be better, ab crunch is lacking, and that's really it.

It's not as bad as some make it out to be. It's a damn good figure, with some nits to it. It's not the most amazing, it's just good (in my opinion). Paint could be better, ab crunch is lacking, and that's really it.

Articulation is not a problem, I think I'll pose it just like in the ME3 cover, of course with the helmet.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Great pics. Does the head come off easily? Could you show pics of the head off the body?

Thanks
AFM

Yes it comes off easily like any other 1/6 scale figure.

Sorry guy's I haven't checked this thread in a while.

pää 1.jpg

pää 2.jpg

pää 3.jpg

pää 4.jpg

Thank you brother. That helps a lot. I purchased a Christian Bale (John Connors) head because he has a slight goatee like the helmet Shepard head. I'll post pics when the head arrives. I really dig what you did with yours. Great job.

Thanks again.

AFM

Yes it comes off easily like any other 1/6 scale figure.

Sorry guy's I haven't checked this thread in a while.

View attachment 240446

View attachment 240447

View attachment 240448

View attachment 240449

eBay. I also got the jacket figure from Hotline Miami for $80 and that's like $100 off normal price. eBay is wonderful if you're just a buyer. My video game shelf is finally taking shape!:yess:

Good on you! Dirty secret: Jacket cost $75 or $85 on Kickstarter, and everyone on eBay is flipping the hell out of it.

I can't believe they're selling it for that much. Hate it when companies flip their own merch. It is a great figure for $80, but honestly for $180 you could buy a figure with vastly superior tailoring, accessories and base body. A custom HS would set you back a lot but honestly if you paid what some folks have for the figure, the price difference wouldn't be huge.

Anyway, I'm harping on. If you ever want to do a trade for the Carl head and uzi pack, let me know--I liked it too much to sell with the rest of the figure but it's sitting around now.

Wow I just bought him 30 min ago. I guess he jumped in price since then. Well threezero ralph and donnie are around low hundred.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back