Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish... Everywhere is sold out! :gah:

Maybe I'll get lucky and my GameStop will have an extra. I doubt it though.

Booooooo! I can't believe bestbuy.ca actually had a few in stock. I just ordered one for pick up at my local store which said "in stock". However, I have this strange gut feeling that they will send me an apology email in the AM being like "we miscalculated stock, etc". :(

Man, have you seen this trailer yet? I've watched it like 30 times already time and I've gotten goosebumps every single time. And then I get very giddy because I want to play so bad :lol

BE CAREFUL THOUGH- DON'T READ COMMENTS! TROLLS ARE POSTING SPOILERS!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2mdZ23eP8[/ame]

Speaking of spoilers! I'm implementing a freak's warning!

If you post spoilers in this thread and try to ruin the game for anyone, I will personally make it my objective to eat your soul.

Thanks for understanding :)

Speaking of spoilers! I'm implementing a freak's warning!

If you post spoilers in this thread and try to ruin the game for anyone, I will personally make it my objective to eat your soul.

Thanks for understanding :)

Yes, and to make matters worse it will be eaten by an army of lolcats! :devil

Yes, and to make matters worse it will be eaten by an army of lolcats! :devil

f8b9cea8-2215-4c84-9c27-9c557f6d6483.jpg

:lol I was playing some BF3 when my friend joined my chat. He's from Florida and has already started the game, I booted him in fear of
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

For me too :( there should be a "Coping with Mass Effect losses thread." :lol

Awe man, I'm scared for ME3:( I don't want to lose anymore of my team :(

But mark my words, if something happens to Miranda. It's on man. It's on like Donkey King. I'm crawling right into my TV and showing those Reapers that I mean business :lol

Back