Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have trouble transferring their previous character's appearance? I had to reconstruct her from memory.

Noticed when I imported my ME1 and ME2 Femshep, which had romanced Kelly, the importer said, 'no romance during ME2'

Poor Kelly......! Doesn't count

Did she end up dying in your ME2 game?

Does the Shadows in this game seem a little more intense than in ME2? Everything seems a little darker to me

I noticed it seemed really dark in areas of the Normandy while I was walking around in it earlier today.

Thanks, that's what I figured. Now I just have to hope they fix it before I move on to my second playthrough.

My excitement has waned a bit for ME3. I picked it up my N7, but I'm currently playing the Fallout : New Vegas DLCs and don't feel like I need to stop and start up ME3, probably won't even start playing it til the end of the week or the start of the next.

My collectors edition was waiting when I got home today. Happy dance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ahhhhh who to choose... Ashley or Miranda (I'm a fan of both) and I've romanced them both (Ashley in ME1, and Miranda in ME2), and then there is Liara! I can't decide.

Ahhhhh who to choose... Ashley or Miranda (I'm a fan of both) and I've romanced them both (Ashley in ME1, and Miranda in ME2), and then there is Liara! I can't decide.

I could tell u how to decide but being that this a family orientated forum, rules prohibit.

A personal aside; When I was kid teachers use to tell me don't be such a screw off.

True story.

Ok, I acquired a couple side missions, one from the Volus on the Citadel - says I need to aquire an object from some place, but doesnt mention a system or anything - nothing on map

Also, were we not supposed to keep all our cool ME2 armor if we imported the character over? Missing all of them, yet have my DLC dress from the Kasumi mission, go figure!

Last edited:
Ok, I acquired a couple side missions, one from the Volus on the Citadel - says I need to aquire an object from some place, but doesnt mention a system or anything - nothing on map

Also, were we not supposed to keep all our cool ME2 armor if we imported the character over? Missing all of them, yet have my DLC dress from the Kasumi mission, go figure!

Yeah. The one disappointing thing I've found so far about the game is the journal and how it handles mission updates. You're supposed to go around scanning planet systems for stuff like the mission you're talking about (but don't alert the reapers).

If you're stuck on something like that I would suggest IGN's guide it helps quite a bit when the game doesn't give enough info.

Also, I've already come across a mission that seems to be bugged. It's called Citadel: Hanar Diplomat. After getting the quest you're supposed to go to the specter terminal and activate the Hanar choice, and then go to more terminals on walls around the Citadel. But the terminals don't show as objectives so you can't click on them.

Anyone else run into this bug?

On another note, I am loving the writing. It's funny and witty. A lot of cussing and sexual innuendos.

I had no problems with the hanar mission. There's only I think three terminals to scan...and there is the red action circle on them if you are looking at them or are near them. They are all in different parts of the citadel.

I had no problems with the hanar mission. There's only I think three terminals to scan...and there is the red action circle on them if you are looking at them or are near them. They are all in different parts of the citadel.

Yeah, for me those red action circles aren't there. Unless the terminals are random. I tried the one in the area to the left of the elevator in the embassies office area, and the one just off the elevator in the Holding Block.

Back