Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do'nt import your save data from ME2, this is what you'll find in ME3 :slap

Mass Effect 1 choices

- The feros colony was not saved
- Shiala, the asari, was killed by the Thorian
- The Rachni Queen died
- Shepard killed Wrex on Virmire
- Shepard had no romance (oh noes!)
- Udina was named counsellor
- All side missions and DLC content are considered as if you did not do them

Mass Effect 2 choices

- It is assumed Shepard did not do any loyalty missions
- Shepard did not help Mordin, as such no chance was made to save or destroy the genophage cure data.
- Tali was exiled by her people
- Zaeed and Kasumi were never recruited
- Grunt was never woken up from the tank and as such is never mentioned
- Jack died during the suicide mission
- Thane died during the suicide mission
- Samara was never recruited, but she fought her way off of ilium and was then murdered by Morinth.
- Legion was never reactivated and never gained a name
- Shepard destroyed the collector base
- The only normandy crew members that survived the suicide mission were Joker and Chakwas. Yeoman chambers and all other mass effect 2 non-squad members died.
- Shepard did not complete optional N7 missions and assignments (such as citadel missions)

If you do'nt import your save data from ME2, this is what you'll find in ME3 :slap

Mass Effect 1 choices

- The feros colony was not saved
- Shiala, the asari, was killed by the Thorian
- The Rachni Queen died
- Shepard killed Wrex on Virmire
- Shepard had no romance (oh noes!)
- Udina was named counsellor
- All side missions and DLC content are considered as if you did not do them

Mass Effect 2 choices

- It is assumed Shepard did not do any loyalty missions
- Shepard did not help Mordin, as such no chance was made to save or destroy the genophage cure data.
- Tali was exiled by her people
- Zaeed and Kasumi were never recruited
- Grunt was never woken up from the tank and as such is never mentioned
- Jack died during the suicide mission
- Thane died during the suicide mission
- Samara was never recruited, but she fought her way off of ilium and was then murdered by Morinth.
- Legion was never reactivated and never gained a name
- Shepard destroyed the collector base
- The only normandy crew members that survived the suicide mission were Joker and Chakwas. Yeoman chambers and all other mass effect 2 non-squad members died.
- Shepard did not complete optional N7 missions and assignments (such as citadel missions)

So does that mean that everyone really was supposed to die in ME2? I wonder if it's even worth redoing my last mission again to save more people if they weren't supposed to survive anyways?

So does that mean that everyone really was supposed to die in ME2? I wonder if it's even worth redoing my last mission again to save more people if they weren't supposed to survive anyways?

I assume they make small cameos at various points.

But ME3 seems to mostly ignore ME2 in terms of crewmates.

NO :lecture

This is what you'll find if you do'nt import your save data from ME2... however,if you import your data EVERY character alive in your ME2 save data will appear in ME3

If you have been watching Gametrailer's or IGN's video review's you'll notice that Subject 0, Mordin, Miranda , Jacob and others (for example) will appear in ME3 ..but it doesn't mean that they will be in your squad/Crew

I played a lot of ME2 but didn't finish it. When I went to import my character from ME2 he wasn't there. Do you have to finish the game to be able to import? Sucks if so. I already sold my mass effect 2.

I played a lot of ME2 but didn't finish it. When I went to import my character from ME2 he wasn't there. Do you have to finish the game to be able to import? Sucks if so. I already sold my mass effect 2.

Sorry dude, but the import data system only works with finished playtroughts.. therefore your save data wont work :/

I'm not going back to sift through the posts,but I just read about the iOS game for portable devices. It will help rank up your readiness rating in the full game. I have some gift card balance for the iTunes store so I'm thinking about buying it.

Mass Effect 3 lands on consoles in the U.S. today, but if you prefer to do your gaming on an iOS device, then you should definitely dedicate your evening to Mass Effect Infiltrator. From the makers of Dead Space for iOS, this title is an all-new and original Mass Effect storyline made exclusively for mobile devices, and it promises to “boost your Galactic Readiness Rating within Mass Effect 3.”

This isn’t just a Mass Effect 3 companion app that allows you to view maps and weapons on a mobile device. This is an entire game all by itself:

YOU’RE A CERBERUS AGENT – GONE ROGUE!
As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far – Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!

Can you fight your way off the hostile Cerberus base and deliver their secret research to the Alliance?

Mass Effect Infiltrator promises to deliver a new dimension in iOS gaming, with groundbreaking graphics, intensified audio, and an intuitive touch-based control system that makes for fast-paced fighting. It features 9 highly-detailed environments, intense weapons and biotic powers, and epic boss battles.

Best of all, the effort you put into Mass Effect Infiltrator will directly impact your Mass Effect 3 game on your consoles. You can gather valuable intel while you’re on-the-go and upload it to Galaxy at War for access on your console, and completing the game will increase your war assets and improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle.
https://www.cultofmac.com/150659/no...-go-mass-effect-infiltrator-available-on-ios/

I picked up my N7 at midnight and played for a couple of hours. I'm loving the game so far but I did have a couple of small issues.

First, I was really disappointed with the lithograph that came with the collector's edition. I didn't realize it was going to be so small. It's the size of a post card.

Second, when you finish the first part of the game, which was the single player demo, you unlock an avatar award for Xbox. So after I got done playing the game I went to my avatar awards to see what it was I unlocked and saw that it's an N7 helmet. So then I went to edit my avatar but it wasn't in the section for stuff you put on your head. I looked all over for it and then decided to check to see if it was on my hard drive and it wasn't. So I unlocked it but didn't actually get it. Did anyone else have this problem?

I'm all set with my ME2 save, I reached the highest level, got it on with Miranda and kept the Reaper info from Cerberus.

I get my copy tomorrow, can't wait!! :rock

I have 3 saves ready. My main one is my Soldier that Romanced Liara and destroyed the collector base. I made pretty much all Paragon choices and saved my whole crew. My others are a Sentinel (no ME1 background I decided to start fresh in ME2 for this character) who romanced Miranda, and a Vangaurd that romanced Ashley and is a Paragon.

I have other combos I want to try, but that will take a lot if time.

I'm all set with my ME2 save, I reached the highest level, got it on with Miranda and kept the Reaper info from Cerberus.

I get my copy tomorrow, can't wait!! :rock

:hi5:

After getting my ass chewed out by Ashley on Horizon and then a pathetic sorry message from her later she can shove her damn poems.:lol

Back