Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1522689-bishop___michael_jai_white_super.jpg

I think Michael. Jai White would make a great Panther, and a pretty good T'Challa but when I was trying to remember White's name I did this;

steve%2Burkel.jpg

I know who would be a good choice, better than Michael. Jai White actually

Terry-Crews-2x.jpg

smell-this-terry-crews-01-e1306526810866.jpg

Terry Crews

1522689-bishop___michael_jai_white_super.jpg

I think Michael. Jai White would make a great Panther, and a pretty good T'Challa but when I was trying to remember White's name I did this;

Depends on when they want to do it. He's going to have a series on TV.

I know who would be a good choice, better than Michael. Jai White actually

Terry-Crews-2x.jpg

smell-this-terry-crews-01-e1306526810866.jpg

Terry Crews
Ooooooooo.......now there's a good choice!

Terry Crews sounds perfect to me, he can be funny and goofy but he can be very serious and scary, he is a really good actor, he looks amazing, I don't know I think he would be really good for this

I just read that Adewale Akinnuoye wants the part, and is very interested

adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-black-pant.jpg

that would be good too, he's cool

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like they are planning on it if this is to be true so there goes that. I have a feeling it'll be one of those he grew up in the harsh streets of New York and finds out all of a sudden he is a king after someone dies, blah, blah.

Robert Downey Jr proves that you can not worry about age and still be awesome. Djimon Hounsou would be my choice I don't give a ____ how old he is. Oh and agreed Will Smith should be kept away from anything and everything Marvel. Let him be a Man in Black in the corner over there.

Psssst...Hey, TheMike...MIB is Marvel.:)

seems like every person in here forgot that Will Smith already played a superhero with mixed to bad results.....
john-hancock-15.jpg

wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to that crappy movie?

I liked Hancock.

Back