Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkeye is now a woman too? LOL......soon there will be zero white male hero's left. Of course, that's their goal so.....

Omega Red, will return to canada.
yep, he's making a comeback and he's gonna be canadian.
Omega maple Red.:lecture

Nah, only villains and sexy heroines can be Russian.

IMG_0527.JPG

I hope this flick is something special. So far, it all looks great, and this concept art is just ace! I just pray they don't take any inspiration from the current run. It's the very definition of bandwagoning and deserves to be thrown in a dumpster fire...

Unpopular Opinion of the Century: I never liked Ali...

Also, I'm not liking the focus on New York and the American influence. It seems to me they're going to make him identify with the African-Americans in the early years, ease in some sociopolitical commentary on the current situation and whatnot, but... Wakandas were so isolated and so "savage" (as in "I can save you, but I don't give a damn about you, so..."), they let people starve and looked upon them from their walls. That's right, they had walls to keep immigrants out before Trump was born!

It seems to me they're trying to make T'Challa into a sort of powerful icon for the black American population, when he never was that. The Wakandans have as much connection to the rest of Africa as they have to say, Italy. They look down on pretty much everybody, regardless of what they are. Early Wakanda was the result of T'Challa's genius, but after the Hudlin mess, it's always been a super-duper-OP country.

Dunno, it's just that having him be connected to the US so much takes away from the time it'd take to develop Wakanda as a true country, with customs, a certain religion, the political opposition and whatnot.

Unpopular Opinion of the Century: I never liked Ali...

Also, I'm not liking the focus on New York and the American influence. It seems to me they're going to make him identify with the African-Americans in the early years, ease in some sociopolitical commentary on the current situation and whatnot, but... Wakandas were so isolated and so "savage" (as in "I can save you, but I don't give a damn about you, so..."), they let people starve and looked upon them from their walls. That's right, they had walls to keep immigrants out before Trump was born!

It seems to me they're trying to make T'Challa into a sort of powerful icon for the black American population, when he never was that. The Wakandans have as much connection to the rest of Africa as they have to say, Italy. They look down on pretty much everybody, regardless of what they are. Early Wakanda was the result of T'Challa's genius, but after the Hudlin mess, it's always been a super-duper-OP country.

Dunno, it's just that having him be connected to the US so much takes away from the time it'd take to develop Wakanda as a true country, with customs, a certain religion, the political opposition and whatnot.

And you expected an exact rendition of his comic history 11 years into the MCU why? :lol

Back