Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's actually Chulk (Amadeus Cho as Hulk):

Marvel%2BComics%2BTotally%2BAwesome%2BHulk%2B01.jpg

And oh boy, have I put some hard cash into that stupid mobile game...

^is hawkeye finally indian?

The "new" Hawkeye is actually Kate Bishop:

kate-bishop-hawkeye-marvel.jpg

Truth be told, she's quite a good character. All the Young Avengers are. Back in 2007 and through 2011/2/3, Marvel actually developed their new characters and didn't kill off their classics to prop up their Mary Sues.

tumblr_mneh3ettZx1rj540wo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmn9gfFQYM1qe8a0fo6_250.gif

I mean, they gave me Moon Knight. And Black Panther. And Superior Spider-Man. And Elsa Bloodstone. And it's pretty much Mobile Marvel Ultimate Alliance, so...

PS: The pic is from PuzzleQuest, but I was referring to Future Fight.

Mobile games = :lol

Eh, depends. I've played quite a few good ones.

English is probably the only language that makes it possible to combine two random words and it somehow sounds good. Try that it with any other language and it sounds terrible.

New Hawkeye? Why not create new characters and use new hero names? :dunno

I agree, like how about El Hawkeye.

No hope for creativity.

Kate's pretty old. She debuted back in the first Young Avengers vol when Hawkeye was dead due to Dissassembled. Apart from that vol, plus the Gillen one, she was a Co-Star in Fraction's Hawkeyeseries. She alongside the first YA were some pretty good characters that had original names and personalities. If Marvel focused on them as the next generation, nobody would've complained, because they are legitimately interesting, and have been training under the older folks for a while now. Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop and Chavez are the only ones still being used though. The reason why Kate never got a codename was because Hawkeye was sorta dead at the time, so it stuck.

The more characters Marvel/DC create the more it waters down the core players.

Eh, I don't think so. Good new characters can be used for great stories. It's all about the execution. And besides, when looking for new, different stories, you need characters to star in them, and more often than not, the old guard has dealt with almost every possible adventure that can exist in cape comics. New characters bring different views, which can make an "old" story seem fresh. OCs like Riri or Moon Girl are the problem, but folks like Wiccan/Hulkling, Patriot, Kid Loki (still technically Loki, but...) were great additions to the MU.

The more characters Marvel/DC create the more it waters down the core players.

I disagree. If anything, they don't create enough new heroes, just villains.

Not only that, I'd like to see the MCU create some new original heroes. The Marvel brand is strong enough and it has the audience's trust to the point that I don't think they need to rely on books or established characters to make movies. GOTG and Strange kind of shows that since the general audience has no idea or cares about comic books.

I personally think there are too many characters in marvel or dc. It's so much. Too many have similar or equal abilities. That is one thing I like about mcu, the characters are still very unique from each other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree, too many super powered beings makes the core ones less special especially when they do have similar abilities.

I'm surprised there aren't 6 other blind lawyers in the MCU. :lol

The "new" Hawkeye is actually Kate Bishop:

kate-bishop-hawkeye-marvel.jpg

Truth be told, she's quite a good character. All the Young Avengers are. Back in 2007 and through 2011/2/3, Marvel actually developed their new characters and didn't kill off their classics to prop up their Mary Sues.

i thought this time they're gonna give it to an indian. hawkeye friend of sitting bull and crazy horse.
so what's next iron man an arab? oil tycoon ****ing chamber maids in armor?

lolz

Back