Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: THE NEW AVENGER

Version I want.

Excellent taste. McFarlane, Ditko, 90's Bagley are my favourite Spider-Man artists, in that order. McFarlane basically owns that character as far as I'm concerned, it's his now.

1435719241686.jpg

personally this is my favorite suit :lol

0b4cc427d496fd3cd36eba5e691c98f1.jpg

Excellent taste. McFarlane, Ditko, 90's Bagley are my favourite Spider-Man artists, in that order. McFarlane basically owns that character as far as I'm concerned, it's his now.

View attachment 201390

Hm the McFarland design is the best imo. Also the early 60s as well mainly because it was so retro with the round spider symbol and the underarm webbing. Now I was never a fan of the underarm webbing but I think if marvel wants to change and be different from previous versions then they should go with that.

Bagley did 90's Spidey? You don't mean McFarlane do you? XD

Ya Bagley did a run during the 90's. He's responsible for the design of this guy
c24a18a058728221fc2020abc87bf07c.jpg

As for favorite spidey it goes to Alex Ross. Though he's really just using John Romita's Spider-Man design.
ASM-600.jpg

Yes, Romita is the definitive Spidey artist to my eyes, which is clearly the inspiration for the great Alex Ross artwork. It simply doesn't get more iconic than this:

GlvtIKf.jpg

Yes, Romita is the definitive Spidey artist to my eyes, which is clearly the inspiration for the great Alex Ross artwork. It simply doesn't get more iconic than this:

GlvtIKf.jpg

I actually have that book, signed by both Stan Lee and Romita Sr. It was my dad's from when he was younger. Really cool book.

Could Kraven The Hunter Be The Villain In 'Spider-Man' Standalone Film?

At first I brushed it off and asked my sources why would she have to buy a copy? Wouldn't Marvel just send a copy over to the Sony story department for their research purposes? Well folks, you're not going to believe this, but Marvel is THAT insanely cheap. The Sony folks had to buy their own copy. Unbelievable.

But here is the kicker. I did some additional sleuthing and a quick search of Karen Moy on the leaked Sony emails database over on Wikileaks reveals that she has previously made book purchases on Amazon for her former boss Amy Pascal. In my experience, where there is smoke there is fire.

This can't be a coincidence. Why would the head of the story department buy a trade paperback about one of Spider-Man's greatest foes for anything OTHER than research purposes? It's safe to say Sony is looking into the possibility of Kraven as their bad guy.

The only problem with this is that Kraven's Last Hunt which is what is being referenced was awesome because of how invasive he was and how he took over that mantle. Seems awkward for a first time out story which means it probably won't be based on that. Again, grain of salt time here but Feige did mention that we'd see villains that haven't been seen before.

Article link: Could Kraven The Hunter Be The Villain In 'Spider-Man' Standalone Film? — Heroic Hollywood | Comic Movies | Superhero | Movie News | Movie Reviews | Entertainment | DC | Marvel

I wonder if they will make a "kid made" suit and have Stark coax him to his side with a professional version.

I don't care what Marvel comes up with it will be hard to top ASM2 Spidey opening scene free falling and swinging thru Manhattan in 3D.

That scene is mind blowing gorgeous and 101% Spiderman for me.

Shame that the rest of the movie stumbles as much as it does (still love the heroic ending though).

If Kraven is the villain, I vote they cast Walter Palmer for the role.

(too soon?)

Back