Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will have him beat Old Geezer Batman without those fancy features and he determines for himself that he doesn't need the special suit and then goes on to make everything on his own. As it should be.

Tech suit or not i bet we will see how smart he actually is without the tech

This and this is how it is going to play out...

That bugs me as well. BUT I think they will have him beat Old Geezer Batman without those fancy features and he determines for himself that he doesn't need the special suit and then goes on to make everything on his own. As it should be.

If they don't, I'm siding with David Ayer. **** Marvel.

:lol :lol :lol

One of my biggest qualms is how he's wearing a technically advanced suit, instead of something he made himself. I know at some point in the film he's wearing sweatpants or whatever, but a built in AI telling him how he can better use his webshooters instead of his own skill set and intelligence? It takes away a big part of who Peter is.

Yes, they seem to have tried too hard to make him fit the MCU.

Sneak peek at Spidey's strong, independent suit who don't need no Stark from the end of Homecoming:

spiderman-shirt-and-mask.jpg

Disney had a special last weekend. Some kind of behind the scenes. Just got a lil more exciting for homecoming. I just fear we will get a bunch more tv spots 🤦🏿*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are showing way too much of this movie.. And after pics of the toy Shocker were just released, he looks terrible. I find it hard to believe that Sony didn't have a hand in this, as Marvel usually does way better and comes much closer to capturing the look and feel of the character on screen. Shocker looks like he borrowed the guantlets from Crossbones in Civil War and modified em to emit electricity. Same for me with vulture. I just can't understand why his wings are so huge after Marvel has already given us Falcon in several movies. They're just too big. Hopefully they look/feel better when watching the full movie. These designs all seem to have way too much of SONY/ASM2 failed design feel to them. Bad like everything else in that movie. Although funny enough, the glimpse at the Vultures wings in the showcase in that movie looked better than this. At least in size and functionality.

Yeah, they are showing way too much of this movie.. And after pics of the toy Shocker were just released, he looks terrible. I find it hard to believe that Sony didn't have a hand in this, as Marvel usually does way better and comes much closer to capturing the look and feel of the character on screen. Shocker looks like he borrowed the guantlets from Crossbones in Civil War and modified em to emit electricity. Same for me with vulture. I just can't understand why his wings are so huge after Marvel has already given us Falcon in several movies. They're just too big. Hopefully they look/feel better when watching the full movie. These designs all seem to have way too much of SONY/ASM2 failed design feel to them. Bad like everything else in that movie. Although funny enough, the glimpse at the Vultures wings in the showcase in that movie looked better than this. At least in size and functionality.

Yes the wings ar way to damn huge lol.a vulture is bigger than a falcon right? I don't know if that's what they were going for but the wings are just very big.

Looks really good, I mean it's mostly press X to do cool stuff but the actual gameplay takes the good cues from Batman games.

The only flaws is the costume.

Dammit, I wish they'd put that much love into a Supes game :gah:

Also, MvC doesn't look bad either.

Back