1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c89bf5265e7c940faee87fe55000577f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a chance to open it, and WOW it's fantastic!!!!!!!! Man, this figure is beastly, imposing, and a great representation for the Punisher. The Punisher utilizing a heavy artillery war machine suit is a match made. The un-helmeted Frank Castle head sculpt is so good too, it reminds me of an amalgam of different Punishers (haven't played the game though) and I'm tempted to kitbash a separate Punisher figure. I had gotten the SS Punisher's long sleeved shirt and pants, just need to find a suitable body.

View attachment 482970

View attachment 482971

It looks pretty much exactly like the game.

Had a chance to open it, and WOW it's fantastic!!!!!!!! Man, this figure is beastly, imposing, and a great representation for the Punisher. The Punisher utilizing a heavy artillery war machine suit is a match made. The un-helmeted Frank Castle head sculpt is so good too, it reminds me of an amalgam of different Punishers (haven't played the game though) and I'm tempted to kitbash a separate Punisher figure. I had gotten the SS Punisher's long sleeved shirt and pants, just need to find a suitable body.

It actually is pretty close to the game, but yeah I definitely like it as a comic Punisher sculpt.

It actually is pretty close to the game, but yeah I definitely like it as a comic Punisher sculpt.

Very much agreed!

Also, the instructions state the back of the minigun can rotate, if I didn't read that I would not have tried to move any parts of it LOL

Very much agreed!

Also, the instructions state the back of the minigun can rotate, if I didn't read that I would not have tried to move any parts of it LOL

The back of the minigun where the ammo belt fits can rotate?!

I tried multiple times but it wouldn't budge.... (unless i'm not being forceful enough.. aka weak lol).

The back of the minigun where the ammo belt fits can rotate?!

I tried multiple times but it wouldn't budge.... (unless i'm not being forceful enough.. aka weak lol).

Yeah that part! Ooof, mine is stiff but not too stiff, perchance yours is even more stiff or stuck? As some suggest, if you'd like use a hair dryer/heat gun (on low setting) :D

Received him 2 days ago...easily one of the best Hot Toys figures I have. This figure is going to look amazing displayed next to the Hot Toys MK4 War Machine and the Hot Toys MKVII Diecast Iron Man. 😎 I will be receiving both those figures in 3 days and I am very excited about it.

I am happy. 😎

I am not sure what I am going to do with the head sculpt that came with the Punisher War Machine Armor figure yet. The Punisher logo on the mask looks badass.

Last edited:
Back