1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen anyone do anything creative with the chest piece to have lights shininG through the punishers emblem/eyes? I figured someone in the community must have tried something cool!
I'm pretty sure I did see someone do that a while back.

I was late to the party on this figure, but finally picked one up. Had this cool metal background made by an artist on Etsy. Thought some might like to see it.
20210604_143139_resized.jpg

Grabbed this figure. Pretty cool! Anyone recommend a good figure to pair him up with? I figure any marvel character should work. Thinking maybe deadpool 2.0 or Far from home spidey lol.

Your welcome. I love that Punisher War Machine figure. I have it too and am always surprised by how heavy it is.

Yeah this PWM is tremendous figure! I want to bash a separate Frank Castle figure with the un-helmeted head, but still trying to find suitable articles for it :lol

I have this one and Silver Centurion as those are my favorite looks and Punisher is My favorite character.
Heck yeah, Silver Centurion is one of my personal favorites as well and was my last to go. Ended up keeping only one…. The Punisher. If I was to get an itch to add another Iron Man though, it would definitely be the silver and red 🍻

Back