1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke down and ordered this figure. It is kind of out of my wheelhouse since I've been getting the movie versions of the armors. Like others have said it is very impressive in person. So glad to have for the collection.

Anyone have any good places that I can pickup one of these for the best price?

I don't see this hitting a sale anytime soon, it's been pretty well received. Maybe if they made a **** ton of them and Sideshow sits with them they might. But looking at how some figures have gone lately, seems like they're slimming out on ordering extras.

Yeah. This guy was released not THAT long ago, so I doubt you will find any shops selling him for below MSRP. Your best bet is to wait for a store promotion you can apply to this guy (Sideshow often give away $25 coupons randomly), wait until end-of-the-year sales, or hope a generous collector is willing to sell you theirs for a good price.

I wouldn't nickel and dime if you actually want this figure. It's really unique and probably not made in ridiculous numbers. I expect the price will climb when Sideshow's stock dries up.

This is one badass figure. I am so happy to have acquired it. 😎

Attachments

• 50E4BAF7-A79B-4009-8471-77757951B655.jpg
    50E4BAF7-A79B-4009-8471-77757951B655.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 170
Hi guys, I recently did a stop motion review on the punisher war machine figure. Would really appreciate if you can show me some support and check out the video! Thank you!

Hi guys, I recently did a stop motion review on the punisher war machine figure. Would really appreciate if you can show me some support and check out the video! Thank you!

:clap :clap Great video! I like how you presented the figure and showed the details! I laud your stop motion, it's a time consuming art.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone who has this had any problems with it? [i.e, the shoulder mini gun not fitting properly, etc].Cheers! :)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone who has this had any problems with it? [i.e, the shoulder mini gun not fitting properly, etc].Cheers! :)

Got it since released here.
I did have issue with fitting the minigun to the shoulder peg, it was tight and made me fear that the peg would break. But it holds, so no problem there. Also one of the hand has loose fingers.

Still, an awesome figure to have in my collection.

Has anyone seen anyone do anything creative with the chest piece to have lights shininG through the punishers emblem/eyes? I figured someone in the community must have tried something cool!

Back