1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really is a fantastic looking figure. Like many others, though, I try to stick to the main movie suits. Hard to resist for sure. I suppose I could sell my die-cast Mk 2 Iron Man SE and pick this up instead...

Wonder what the upcoming Endgame Don Cheadle sculpt would look like on this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have too low of a post count to quote a link.

But in regard to the peoplr talking about the Mad Skull set being sold by Giantoy.

I received it recently. It's okay. Nice sculpt except for the gaping hole with no real adapter.
The guns are okay quality and the clothes won't fit a muscle body.

That said, with this set, the Warmachine Frank sculpt and a bit of work you coulf make a nice Punisher.

Being the weirdo that I am. My Punisher Warmachine has to stay together.

Personally for me, out of the non mechanized armored Punishers in 1/6, the best looking is the VTS Revenger.
1072c32b8000b820d01c1035fe39f790.jpg
59a7b429187cae3eba9308b56b297a20.jpg
b94f84f438b8f33a050c17e79d332a01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Finally had the time to unbox this and no regrets whatsoever! Hop off the fence if you are on it, buying this secondhand after it has sold through is going to be stupid expensive.

I have one final payment for both this Punisher War Machine and also the Hot Toys Mk 4 from Sideshow. It is going to be a good day when I receive both of these at the same time. 😎 I have a feeling this Punisher is going to blow away all the Hot Toys Predator figures I have.
After seeing these beautiful pictures posted I now know I am going to have something wonderful to look forward to. 🐉🏰

Well, if I may suggest some films.

The three different Punisher films are worth watching. Dolph Lundgren in 1989, is okay. A few naked, "sitting in the sewer" weird scenes.[emoji88]

The 2004 Thomas Jane Punisher is entertaining but a little hokey. I mean, Frank isn't how I want to see Frank on screen.[emoji88]

Warzone from 2008 is one of the best. Sure they villains are a bit poorly done, but it's the most bad ass punisher in my opinion.[emoji88]

I cannot speak to the show as Jon Bernthal as the Punisher was so unappealing to me. They guy just feels like The Walking Dead Shane stuck on repeat.[emoji88]

I agree. I just finished watching the 2 seasons of Netflix Punisher. I don't understand how Punisher fans can like the Bernthal version. As an actor, he certainly commited himself to the role. But the character was portrayed as a marine with extreme PTSD. Constantly grunting and mumbling, and yelling. In the comics, the Punisher is cool, calm, collected, a master strategist, and just deadly. The Bernthal version wasn't even that deadly. He only won out most of the time because he could take more damage. Constantly getting captured and beat up, and stumbling away grunting, limping, and bleeding. He's like the movie versions of Wolverine. He only wins because he can survive constantly getting his a$$ kicked.

I agree. I just finished watching the 2 seasons of Netflix Punisher. I don't understand how Punisher fans can like the Bernthal version. As an actor, he certainly commited himself to the role. But the character was portrayed as a marine with extreme PTSD. Constantly grunting and mumbling, and yelling. In the comics, the Punisher is cool, calm, collected, a master strategist, and just deadly. The Bernthal version wasn't even that deadly. He only won out most of the time because he could take more damage. Constantly getting captured and beat up, and stumbling away grunting, limping, and bleeding. He's like the movie versions of Wolverine. He only wins because he can survive constantly getting his a$$ kicked.

My biggest issue with the show, aside from the writing being absolutely horrid, was that Bernthal just isn't an intimidating guy. He might be in good shape, but is not imposing or scary or at all, which is how the Punisher should be.

My biggest issue with the show, aside from the writing being absolutely horrid, was that Bernthal just isn't an intimidating guy. He might be in good shape, but is not imposing or scary or at all, which is how the Punisher should be.

I think the writing plays a big part to be honest. I didn't watch any of the punisher show because it looked weak.

The first few episodes of Daredevil and Punisher were just fine in season 2 of DD. Problem was it sounded like is they made Punisher more of a bruiser in his own show, instead of an anti-terrorist strategic killing machine.

I still think Punisher would make a great villain/hero in the Bucky/Falcon show. Bucky/Falcon start finding a resurgent Hydra, start taking down warehouses, and a hydra politician convinces Punisher that the heroes are actually criminals.

The punisher is given access to military weaponary by the corrupted politician, and given his training really puts the heroes on their heals. Eventually a situation arises where a stray RPG almost kills a family, and after falcon saves them Punisher realizes his error.

There, not sure if that sounds better than the Netflix Punisher...

I think the writing plays a big part to be honest. I didn't watch any of the punisher show because it looked weak.

The first few episodes of Daredevil and Punisher were just fine in season 2 of DD. Problem was it sounded like is they made Punisher more of a bruiser in his own show, instead of an anti-terrorist strategic killing machine.

I still think Punisher would make a great villain/hero in the Bucky/Falcon show. Bucky/Falcon start finding a resurgent Hydra, start taking down warehouses, and a hydra politician convinces Punisher that the heroes are actually criminals.

The punisher is given access to military weaponary by the corrupted politician, and given his training really puts the heroes on their heals. Eventually a situation arises where a stray RPG almost kills a family, and after falcon saves them Punisher realizes his error.

There, not sure if that sounds better than the Netflix Punisher...
Enter.

Punisher War Machine.

Yes please.

I took it out today and half assembled it. (Didn't bother with the blast effects or bullets).
3f5331ee86e73e869e3fd406f800d441.jpg
5986c4d02c5203e463749d871e051948.jpg

I have too low of a post count to quote a link.

But in regard to the peoplr talking about the Mad Skull set being sold by Giantoy.

I received it recently. It's okay. Nice sculpt except for the gaping hole with no real adapter.
The guns are okay quality and the clothes won't fit a muscle body.

That said, with this set, the Warmachine Frank sculpt and a bit of work you coulf make a nice Punisher.

Being the weirdo that I am. My Punisher Warmachine has to stay together.

Personally for me, out of the non mechanized armored Punishers in 1/6, the best looking is the VTS Revenger.
1072c32b8000b820d01c1035fe39f790.jpg
59a7b429187cae3eba9308b56b297a20.jpg
b94f84f438b8f33a050c17e79d332a01.jpg

I plan on ordering this shortly, so what body did you end up using for him? My overall plan is to have the mad skull set Punisher next to the War machine punisher. Loved John Bernthal in TWD and in Punisher. Im not a comic reader or anything though, so cant attest to his performance vs comics.

I plan on ordering this shortly, so what body did you end up using for him? My overall plan is to have the mad skull set Punisher next to the War machine punisher. Loved John Bernthal in TWD and in Punisher. Im not a comic reader or anything though, so cant attest to his performance vs comics.
The body is a "World Box Durable Soldier (WB-AT025)".
The articulation of the body is good. Too good. What I mean by this. They have hyper focused on the body being able to pose in so many human poses I just feel like it's too good to be true.

For the head, I'm going to get a piece of rubber tube that the ball on the post will fit into and remain snug. Cut to length, then fill the head with hot glue and position the sculpt before it dries.

I don't love this Mad Skull set. But it is for my brother. I think he will appreciate it as he had a 1/6 Punisher when we were younger who had the long coat and mini-gun. I like the Revenger set the best.

I put the muscle body to use on a body-less Chris Redfield. My brother thinks it's too scrawny for Chris so now I'm second guessing my choice.
04738291fb69fe1772458d00ed113966.jpg

I felt the same way. It felt more like watching Rocky Balboa becoming The Punisher rather than Frank Castle... :rotfl

The dumbest representation of Frank Castle I've ever seen.

The action was pretty good though so it had it's moments.

The body is a "World Box Durable Soldier (WB-AT025)".
The articulation of the body is good. Too good. What I mean by this. They have hyper focused on the body being able to pose in so many human poses I just feel like it's too good to be true.

For the head, I'm going to get a piece of rubber tube that the ball on the post will fit into and remain snug. Cut to length, then fill the head with hot glue and position the sculpt before it dries.

I don't love this Mad Skull set. But it is for my brother. I think he will appreciate it as he had a 1/6 Punisher when we were younger who had the long coat and mini-gun. I like the Revenger set the best.

I put the muscle body to use on a body-less Chris Redfield. My brother thinks it's too scrawny for Chris so now I'm second guessing my choice.
04738291fb69fe1772458d00ed113966.jpg

Cool Thanks for the info realsarahdactyl, looking good!

Currently have it on display with all the effect parts except for the shoulder (double barrel laser?) cannon as I do not particularly like the design and the weight of it.
Despite being the only Ironman related figure in my collection, it fits right in and has a great shelf presence.

Back