Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think the hair could use a bit of tweaking. It definitely needs to be a brighter coral colour, and could do with being a fraction shorter in height.

Having said that, I’m happy enough if that’s how it turns out.

It’s available to pre-order now! Just got mine 😬

EF83F6B5-E47D-4E7A-87DF-FFED29D3A895.jpeg
8E7BB64C-195E-44D2-BA2B-E687A613D94E.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks really really good! Pretty cool that they're including the "twik o tweet" halloween mask as a bonus item. As much as I like it though, trying to stay away from too many Batman figures.

I know it’s not licensed but the figure is also just a great deal. $165 for two sculpts, the jacket, plus a good amount of accessories and it pretty much comes with all the accessories I could think of that I’d want.

Good thing I sold the Xensation riddler awhile ago. Just pre-ordered from OSK ^_^

Damn cool figure for a good price - instant pre-order.
Loved this movie as a kid (embarrassing as that is now) and Riddler is one of my favourite comic characters.
Looking forward to having a shelf of Riddlers - Dano's Zodiac-Riddler, Carrey's Zany Riddler, Gorshin's Riddler in suit look (or vice versa), and hopefully SWToys do an Animated Series Riddler (voiced by the amazing John Glover).

Back