Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hot damn! lol
You made that head sculpt a 100x better!
Thank you so much!!

I do think it makes a massive difference. If only the hair were sculpted properly, it could look totally screen accurate.

But let’s hope Mars Toys nails Two-Face in sculpt and paint.

Thank you so much!!

I do think it makes a massive difference. If only the hair were sculpted properly, it could look totally screen accurate.

But let’s hope Mars Toys nails Two-Face in sculpt and paint.
If Riddler's any indication, I think they will.

What paints did you use, BTW?

I used Vallejo acrylic paints. I’d heard they were great for painting figurines. They did the job nicely for this figure.

I wonder if this Riddler photo reveal today means the pre-order is imminent, like maybe this week?

I used Vallejo acrylic paints. I’d heard they were great for painting figurines. They did the job nicely for this figure.

I wonder if this Riddler photo reveal today means the pre-order is imminent, like maybe this week?
Perfect. Specific colors or just random mixes?

Screenshot_20230219_135528_Instagram.jpg
giphy (5).gif

Having the figure in just the spandex unitard will reveal a lot of oddities about the 1/6th body being used.

For me, I like the jacket and derby.

But I do hope they brighten the coral hair.

I get the feeling the hat is sculpted on so hope we get a separate hat so he can hold it and we can use either head with the jacket look.

Back