NEXT Mars Toys BATMAN Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with vito. 66 Riddler for sure. Possibly 66 Penguin before anything 89 although I’m really curious to see a finished Alfred figure.

66 Riddler hopefully. Returns Catwoman in a perfect world but probably a little way off.

Agree with vito. 66 Riddler for sure. Possibly 66 Penguin before anything 89 although I’m really curious to see a finished Alfred figure.
I said Alfred because a few weeks ago they asked what kind of accesories we would like to see with him...

Since no third party company has made a Penguin / Oswald Cobblepot yet, but at least two have made a Catwoman, I'd rather they do The Penguin first. I'd also be open for a Vicky Vale, Selina Kyle, Jack Napier, and Max Shrek.

If the line has legs, I'd also be up for Joker's gang members like Bob, Lawrence, swordmaster, belltower heavy; or Red Triangle Gang Members like the Skullfaced Motorcyclist, the heavy who wants Batman to hit him, Monkey Man Organ Grinder, perhaps even the Poodle Lady.

If mars did nothing else but finish out the 1966 villains line (joker, riddler, penguin, catwoman), I would pick up each one and be completely satisfied.

The only additional figure I'd like to see from the 89 line that they haven't yet announced is Bob the Goon. Bob would look fantastic flanking the Nicholson joker. He'd also look good bent over holding his stomach with Nicholson pointing his gun at him with the batwing overhead. So many options . . .

The only reason I would really want a Keaton bruce is if the HT batcave diorama actually materializes, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

That's going really deep.

I'd be satisfied if they would just complete the central bad guys for each movie; maybe even alternate looks like they did for Nicholson.

Mayor Penguin and Sewer Penguin
If we have Alfred, Penguin and Cat would be enough.

Bob and Shreck could happen, but nothing else IMO.

If we have Alfred, Penguin and Cat would be enough.

I'd be good with that.

But I'm happy they're doing Riddler and teased Freeze... so now I'm expecting TLJ Two-Face as well as Uma Poison Ivy. They don't need to make Bane... or a boooooooooooooooooomb.

Having a 90's line-up to compliment the 60's line-up would be awesome.

I want '66 Preminger Freeze as well.
I could go for him too. In my mind, Mr Freeze was such a big part of the comics that I'd like him represented in 1/6, and Preminger would be better than Arnold (IMO). Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't turn my nose up at an Arnold as a 1/6 figure, but Preminger was the OG Mr Freeze and I'm just not into the Schumacher films.

I remember King Tut a lot but doubt we'll get him lol. I'll take Keaton Batman figures like Bob or Alfred.

I definitely see either TLJ Two-Face, '66 Riddler or '66 Penguin going up first due to how far along they are.

Back