Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. Unsure if I'll keep my TTS Two-Face PO due to Mars confirming theirs.

Not bad. Unsure if I'll keep my TTS Two-Face PO due to Mars confirming theirs.
I think I’ll keep mine, depending on the expressions Mars Toys reveals. If Mars has different expressions to TTS, I’ll keep both for multiple options.

I think I’ll keep mine, depending on the expressions Mars Toys reveals. If Mars has different expressions to TTS, I’ll keep both for multiple options.
Not a bad idea. Maybe for extra hands/wrist pegs too.

Yes it’s great to have options!

I’m really loving this Riddler reveal from Mars Toys, but I’m still very interested to see what the TTS Riddler looks like too.

Mars also teased the famous ‘Come soon’ head a while back, which looks like it would actually be my favourite expression.
They seem to have no trouble offering multiple sculpts so I’ll be holding out hope for the full set of three.
02B98622-3DA7-4DDB-84FB-3B780B1DDA7C.jpeg

Looks like Mars Toys and InArt will be getting the majority of my money for the foreseeable future. Only need Hot Toys for Mandalorian figures now.

Mars also teased the famous ‘Come soon’ head a while back, which looks like it would actually be my favourite expression.
They seem to have no trouble offering multiple sculpts so I’ll be holding out hope for the full set of three.
View attachment 619793
Oh, I thought that image was originally posted and teased by Sensation. 😕 Is that incorrect?

Oh, I thought that image was originally posted and teased by Sensation. 😕 Is that incorrect?
Oh crap, you’re right.
I was thrown off by the Mars post being directly beneath it in the other thread
50928F69-2A12-448C-A2BD-845503153710.jpeg

Hmm, maybe I will wait it out to see what Sensation put up.

This was on posted by Mars’ in their Facebook comments though
6AD4A96F-5693-4E63-BAB1-9FAF956C0E45.jpeg

He comes with those goofy little batbombs

The sculpt on the Sensation one is the winner for me - we have gone from no 1995 Riddler figures to too many choices in a very quick space of time.

Oh crap, you’re right.
I was thrown off by the Mars post being directly beneath it in the other thread

Ah, I can see why that was confusing!

Well, if Sensation, Mars, and ToysTrubo ALL release Riddler figures, and they all come with different expressions - then I'll get them all! 😂 Can never have too many face options for that guy!

I know this is a pipe dream, but there's a Robin Williams Riddler headsculpt that's on Ebay right now...

...wouldn't it be so cool if a Robin Williams alternate head was thrown in with this? Then you could have a "Tim Burton" version of the Riddler, from the "Batman 3" movie that never happened, if Schumacher's movie isn't your thing.

I'll probably grab that head and pair it with this figure, for a "What if..." style figure to go with my other Burton figures. Only problem is, the head is sold unpainted, so I'd have to commission someone to paint it for me...

(The same artist also has a Billy Dee Williams Two-Face head, but I don't think it'd match well with the aesthetic of Tommy Lee Jones's costume. You'd have to go with something a lot more like the Billy Dee Williams Two-Face from the Batman '89 comic continuation that came out last year).

I know this is a pipe dream, but there's a Robin Williams Riddler headsculpt that's on Ebay right now...

...wouldn't it be so cool if a Robin Williams alternate head was thrown in with this? Then you could have a "Tim Burton" version of the Riddler, from the "Batman 3" movie that never happened, if Schumacher's movie isn't your thing.

I'll probably grab that head and pair it with this figure, for a "What if..." style figure to go with my other Burton figures. Only problem is, the head is sold unpainted, so I'd have to commission someone to paint it for me...

(The same artist also has a Billy Dee Williams Two-Face head, but I don't think it'd match well with the aesthetic of Tommy Lee Jones's costume. You'd have to go with something a lot more like the Billy Dee Williams Two-Face from the Batman '89 comic continuation that came out last year).
Do you have a link to those?

I would just like this to be revealed already.

I hope the hold-up is simply them getting a TLJ Two-Face ready for reveal at the same time, possibly with a Two-Pack price in mind -- Riddler and Two-Face!

Back