Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide if I'll get this (and Two-Face).

They'll probably be made in Hot Toys old scale ala DX08 and 09 and not in the new larger size of the Hot Toys Batman Forever B & R. Not sure I'm that much of a Batman aficionado that I need unlicensed, scale-deficient figures of the Batman Forever villains. If they were just unlicensed, yeah, but the likelihood that they'll also be small next to the official Hot Toys figures makes me wonder if I should bother.

I agree the scaling will be out compared to the Kilmer Batman but not enough to annoy me. I would display them far enough apart to minimise it like I have with my Keaton and DX08.

I have just ordered mine from Sugo Toys. Purely out of nostalgia as I think the Burton Schumacher era has a lot of fun to it that the later versions of Batman while great just lack. The designs lend themselves to making great display pieces as seen with the sonar suit and Robin. Plus I want to see Mars continue with more figures from all four films too.

It's also a great price (with a voucher got it down to $215 AUD) and will never be made as an official product.

Last edited:
From Mars’ Facebook group page. Apparently the glitter suit might be a reality?
212CDCE3-EB4D-4EE1-9EBA-CF4593BD065C.jpeg

Could definitely see him having the Throne, alt deformed head and cane. Mars could even include the light up jacket as a bonus for Version 1. Like how Mob Boss Joker has the alt Museum head for the first Joker release.

If Mars could somehow figure out the light-up jacket that would be cool. Not sure how that could really be pulled off though.

I was on the fence trying to decide it I wanted to preorder this guy or wait to see if HT would actually deliver on the villains, but after winning $30 from Kit on his page (and how impressed I am with how the 66 Joker turned out) it was an easy jump off the fence and ordered.

Probably safer this way. 😆

So does Riddler wear a wig in the movie? I don't mean the actor, I mean the character in the story, because his hair goes from short to long constantly through the film. I always thought that was strange.

So does Riddler wear a wig in the movie? I don't mean the actor, I mean the character in the story, because his hair goes from short to long constantly through the film. I always thought that was strange.
Absolutely.

Dude copied Bruce Wayne’s look down to his mole, he loved playing dress up as much as Batman.

Attachments

• 4B851E98-AAB0-49A4-9C65-182DD239A30D.jpeg
    4B851E98-AAB0-49A4-9C65-182DD239A30D.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 0
You know I never really thought about it but that’s a good point about Carrey’s hair in Batman Forever. He has like four different styles throughout the movie.

Bad lighting on that previous photo, the sculpt looks better here:

IMG_3493.JPG

I'm in for this look too, though I can't think that he'd come with many accessories compared to the regular look. In the final scene, he only really used his skull-cane. I feel like the throne would be way too big to include. My personal hope is that he comes with a couple of head sculpts, plus an extra neutral headsculpt for the regular costume look.

Its double edge isn't? I want them to succeed and deliver hits like the 66 Joker more and more but also worried the more they do the longer it will take to get the Burton Catwoman and Penguin done.

I too, was hoping for the Mars Toys Two-Face reveal sooner rather than later. It seemed like Mars was poised to reveal him shortly after the reveal of Riddler, but perhaps they did get delayed by other projects.

Hopefully it won't be too long before they do reveal him though. I can't wait to see their version in full. The Toyz Trubo one is nice (even better with a repaint), but I suspect Mars Toys version will be much, much better. The preview we've seen so far already looks like a much better likeness than the TT one.

Speaking the Toyz Trubo Two-Face, here's a couple of recent pics I took of it:

IMG_8554.jpeg

IMG_8470.jpeg

Last edited:
Back