Sensation Toys Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at Sensation_matt instagram, appears that this will be a limited run figure where you PM him (her?) and not available widely. That's a bummer. Hopefully Mars Toys produces one.

Looking at Sensation_matt instagram, appears that this will be a limited run figure where you PM him (her?) and not available widely. That's a bummer. Hopefully Mars Toys produces one.

Exactly that. Sensation Matt makes custom run figures and the photo on page 1 is his.

The two subsequent photos are just ‘promo’ for Mars Toys which create unlicensed ‘unlimited’ figures.

This will probably have a ridiculous unlicensed name like, “Question Mark Man” or something. 😂

Any news about this figure?

Mars beat them to the punch, so maybe they're reconsidering this release.

I already PO'd 2 sets of the Mars figure in order to display Riddler in both the tights and the suit.

So Xensation would need a really good Riddler for me to triple-dip on yet another Jim Carrey Batman Forever figure.

1693881271003.gif

Are folks not happy with what Mars showed? I'm happy with Mars' offering. Probably will take a while to come out but so far they've put out quality.

Are folks not happy with what Mars showed? I'm happy with Mars' offering. Probably will take a while to come out but so far they've put out quality.
Yeah. The wait sucks but the only other 95 Two-Face option is the ToyzTrubo one and I have to agree with Justin's Collectible on this; it looks like Richard Nixon cosplaying Two-Face. The two teasers Mars gave of TLJ Dent look soooooo much better.

Yeah. The wait sucks but the only other 95 Two-Face option is the ToyzTrubo one and I have to agree with Justin's Collectible on this; it looks like Richard Nixon cosplaying Two-Face. The two teasers Mars gave of TLJ Dent look soooooo much better.
Exactly! I know they take their sweet time but I can at least count on the final product being close to/on point compared to proto. Their 66 joker and Batman/Robin are a testament to that. I'm all in for the Burton/Shumakerverse. 92 Selina and Penguin, 95 Riddler and Two Face, Alfred. It will make a stunning display.

Back