Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone else getting a painful case of Nintendo thumb from this? It feels like I hit the top of my thumb with a hammer :monkey2 Guess I'm holding down the A button too hard :lol

So anyone else getting a painful case of Nintendo thumb from this? It feels like I hit the top of my thumb with a hammer :monkey2 Guess I'm holding down the A button too hard :lol

You use the A button???? I use whatever button is to the far right on the controller (when held sideways). Either the 1 or 2

I just got done the 150CC and started to play online but it seems like all I get is one race and then I get "You have been disconnected from the other players", but my connection is strong, anyone else get this?

thanks. I'll check out the site.

yeah, I hook up my TIVO & PS3 thru the exact same wire.
and the Wii reads my wifi network cause it finds it by the name I named it. Accepts my code and everything. But the connection test fails everytime. Thru the wireless and thru the wired. Both of which work when connected to other devices...

WOW, 150cc is hard. Won the first 3 races on Mushroom Cup and then got hit with a Red Shell on the final lap of the 4th race and came in 5th. Won the gold cup by 1 point and still got an A. This is gonna be a challenge.:monkey4

Tell me about it man, 150cc is ridiculous at times... and I guess there's more once your done :monkey3

I keep starting and restarting my 150 cc races. Anything less than a first place finish after all 4 races is UNACCEPTABLE!:monkey4
Thus I quit my games since I can't get first place at all.:rotfl

The only way I beat 150cc was using a bike, the karts were just too slow. I also won it on my daughter account with Dry Bones and his Bullet Car.

Still seem to stay online for more than one game.

for the ones that play 150cc, do yall use the drifting boost or no? I tried it and did alright, but doing a normal turn just isnt doing it for me....guess Im to lazy and just need to stick with automatic.

for the ones that play 150cc, do yall use the drifting boost or no? I tried it and did alright, but doing a normal turn just isnt doing it for me....guess Im to lazy and just need to stick with automatic.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I get a drift boost on almost every turn. It's the only way to keep up on 150cc.

Automatic is for losers who don't use the Wii Wheel :cool:

You can also easily drift w/o the wheel :lecture. And Manual is the only way to go, its much more fun coming around a corner and getting that burst of speed :rock

I did it for most turns, but some of the minor ones I dont even bother with. guess I should try more cause those extra seconds can determine a win or :monkey2. Practice Practice Practice I guess.

I just unlocked a new car by "winning" 50 WFC matches. I wasn't keeping score, but I really don't think I "won" 50 matches. I wonder what constitutes a "win" :confused:

Back