JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryPool

Super Freak
Reaction score
318319817_687912819620723_9005080032044876782_n.jpg

Looking to be Man of Steel to me!

Ahhh crap (for my wallet) if it is! 😬

But zooming in, the forearm “rings” or piping detail as well as the upper arm muscle definition look to be BvS and not MoS.

Looking forward to the teases and reveal regardless though

Last edited:
318319817_687912819620723_9005080032044876782_n.jpg

Looking to be Man of Steel to me!

Ahh, that's a good
Ahhh crap (for my wallet) if it is! 😬

But zooming in, the forearm “rings” or piping detail as well as the upper arm muscle definition look to be BvS and not MoS.

Looking forward to the teases and reveal regardless though

Ah it might be BvS actually. I thought it was the scene where he gets his suit from Moss but actually that burning hole is when he retrieves it in BvS when Lois is there actually.

Hope it's Moss so I can get BvS/JL down the line.

Hahaha, definitely Superman from that zoom.

But also it was confirmed that it's Superman from JND, just can't really tell MoS or BvS/JL, the background made me think MoS.

:LOL: I don't think so unless they said so in that vid. All those images in the background are from ZSJL. The image directly above the guy is when Cavill gets the black suit and is walking out of the Kyrptonian ship, to the right of that is also a close up of Cavill in the black suit and the shirtless far right is when he's brought back to life and is fighting the League in JL/ZSJL.

:LOL: I don't think so unless they said so in that vid. All those images in the background are from ZSJL. The image directly above the guy is when Cavill gets the black suit and is walking out of the Kyrptonian ship, to the right of that is also a close up of Cavill in the black suit and the shirtless far right is when he's brought back to life and is fighting the League in JL/ZSJL.

Is it not when he first dons the suit in MoS? Man I need to rewatch both films again. Hopefully it is black suit Superman so I can pass on it.

If it is Black Suit then you've made a lucky escape :ROFLMAO:

Is it not when he first dons the suit in MoS? Man I need to rewatch both films again. Hopefully it is black suit Superman so I can pass on it.

If it is Black Suit then you've made a lucky escape :ROFLMAO:
Nah but it's a visually similar look on purpose to try to evoke the feeling from the scene in MoS

Wonder if Cavill no longer being Superman will hurt this piece at all, make it more desirable or not matter whatsoever? 🤔 I’ll still probably want it if I like the end result

Back