Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just unlocked being able to race as a Mii... I think it was completing either the leaf or special cup on 100cc.

Game is super badass, the wife and I have been playing quite a bit since we bought it yesterday. I think she likes it as much as I do :rock

I just unlocked being able to race as a Mii... I think it was completing either the leaf or special cup on 100cc.

Game is super badass, the wife and I have been playing quite a bit since we bought it yesterday. I think she likes it as much as I do :rock

so what is there 100, 150 and 200? if so then I already beat all of the first one, you might of gotten a better ratting then me then to have unlocked it.

I did that yesterday as well. Had no idea you could do that and I've been using it ever since. Great idea as an unlockable. There's apparently a second outfit as well.

I've beaten everying on 50, just have the last cup to get on 100, and then it's on to 150.

Yeah, getting to play with the Mii is super cool... really impressed that they were able to add that feature :rock

The wife and I completed 50cc on the first day, 100cc yesterday (that was a pain at times) and plan to work on 150cc later. Games incredibly fun :rock :rock

Yeah, getting to play with the Mii is super cool... really impressed that they were able to add that feature :rock

The wife and I completed 50cc on the first day, 100cc yesterday (that was a pain at times) and plan to work on 150cc later. Games incredibly fun :rock :rock

For some reason it took me forever to beat Special Cup. I couldn't stay on the f'n Rainbow Road :emperor Finally beat it though and should beat whatever the last one is tonight.

To get the other Mii outfit, you need to beat all 32 ghosts :monkey4

No way in hell I'll ever be able to do that.

That's awesome! Even more of a reason to get this game. No chat does suck but there are a lot of younger kids that will be playing this. So its probably a good thing.

You can race people online?

Not only can you race people online, but there's a ranking system as well! Nintendo still has a long way to go before they're ready to put on the big boy pants, but this is a nice step in the right direction.

150cc is f'n hard :cuss Fun, but insanely more difficult to get 1st place overall.

Just beat lightning on 100cc (even got a star :D). Will try to tackle 150cc later in the week. I'm sure it ain't gonna be easy.

What character and kart/bike are you using?

Just beat lightning on 100cc (even got a star :D). Will try to tackle 150cc later in the week. I'm sure it ain't gonna be easy.

What character and kart/bike are you using?

Using the Mii with the standard bike... so far we've completed gotten 1st overall on 4 courses of 150cc, almost got it on Star, but lost overall by one point :cuss

the game can either be generous and give you a chance at winning, or it can be a ^^^^^ by shooting blue/red shells, POW, random green shell from no where. or lightning right at a jump (falls into pit)....all pretty much one right after the other.

Is it possible to dodge a blue shell? I can usually deal with most red shells, know a trick for the POW, but always get hit by the damn blue shells.

I haven't found anything that works for the blue shells yet... except if you are lucky enough to be going through a warp at the time. Doesn't seem like hopping does much to dodge reds like in the older games, but tossing something (like bananas) seems to work.

What are you doing for the POW?

Back