Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTAIV has deprieved me from concentrating on Mario Kart. I'll be back soon Mario..

...now to go pick up a hooker, get the $50 service...then run her ass over and get my money back. :naughty

I breezed through 50cc gold cups all around with DK. I did not like the feel of the bikes in 100cc so I am running 150cc. The AI is killing me. I can be in first place until the last lap and right before the finish line I get item bombed sometimes into pits and drop down to ninth.

Took a break for a while, came back to playing 150cc last night and it is kicking my ass :lol But I did at least get 1st overall on the Star cup... so now just 3 to go :rock

Yes. Yes you do. Now that my PS3 is out for repair, I'll be hitting the Mario Kart hard. Is there still interest in a massive Freak Grand Prix? What day (or night) would be best for such an event?

I'm very much interested! I just need to kick my damn family off the Wii now since they all got hooked on the Wii Fit and play it more than I do
:lol:monkey2 .

Love this game... finished 150cc with the wife, man that was rough! Leaf cup just kicked out asses time and time again, but after that special and lightning (while still hard) weren't as bad.

I still need to get a new router, but once I do I'd love to race some of you guys :rock

Really? :confused:

I was at the mall Friday night, and both Target and Best Buy were loaded w/copies.

Has anyone seen the rankings? One guy holds all the time trial records. Watch his replay. This guy is amazing.

Yes. Yes you do. Now that my PS3 is out for repair, I'll be hitting the Mario Kart hard. Is there still interest in a massive Freak Grand Prix? What day (or night) would be best for such an event?

How can that be? It's the perfect system that never has issues?

deelol.jpg

Back