JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, great news! Mine got delivered today and it is gorgeous! I got a relatively low number (#37) which is cool since I'm usually on the higher end with my Sideshow statues. And no QC issues or missing bust/fists/headsculpt either. Only issue I've come across is that numbered square plaque is pretty scuffed on the back side, so I'll need to buff that out at some point.

As for the statue itself? Put me in the camp that says pics really don't do these justice. Neutral headsculpt is pretty much perfect with no funky hair like some of the ones I've seen on FB, thankfully. The paint on the suit has this translucency to it that's hard to explain but that contrast in the shading is much smoother in person than the pics show. The musculature is still too defined, but it's so well done that I'm not too bothered by it. The heat vision sculpt is still lacking compared to InArt's 1/6, but it's not as bad in person as the proto type to me. I will probably rarely display it on the statue itself and keep it mostly to the bust; but, I'd prefer to have the option than not. Speaking of the bust-I'm suprised at how big it is! With the head on, it takes up about as much space as a 1/6 figure.

What I will say is that this does push me further into selling more of my 1/6 collection than I had previously expected. I see why @GaryPool sold just about all his HT figures after getting his initial JND pieces. This really is a whole other level than what I've seen in all my years collecting. I'll give it a couple of days, but if this is what I can expect for Reeve, I may just have to cancel my InArt The Batman and go for the JND as well as grab TDK Joker (or wait for a 2.0) and JL Wonder Woman. The price is the only real thing that sucks 😅🥹 Just thinking about it this week while waiting for it to arrive- I could get about 10 HT figures for the price of this JL Superman. But, at the same time, they don't have the presence that this does.

Overall, thankfully very happy with the only hiccup being the issues with FedEx. Now, I just need JND to complete the cinematic Supermen and do a Returns Brandon Routh before the more than likely David Corenswet.

Well, great news! Mine got delivered today and it is gorgeous! I got a relatively low number (#37) which is cool since I'm usually on the higher end with my Sideshow statues. And no QC issues or missing bust/fists/headsculpt either. Only issue I've come across is that numbered square plaque is pretty scuffed on the back side, so I'll need to buff that out at some point.

As for the statue itself? Put me in the camp that says pics really don't do these justice. Neutral headsculpt is pretty much perfect with no funky hair like some of the ones I've seen on FB, thankfully. The paint on the suit has this translucency to it that's hard to explain but that contrast in the shading is much smoother in person than the pics show. The musculature is still too defined, but it's so well done that I'm not too bothered by it. The heat vision sculpt is still lacking compared to InArt's 1/6, but it's not as bad in person as the proto type to me. I will probably rarely display it on the statue itself and keep it mostly to the bust; but, I'd prefer to have the option than not. Speaking of the bust-I'm suprised at how big it is! With the head on, it takes up about as much space as a 1/6 figure.

What I will say is that this does push me further into selling more of my 1/6 collection than I had previously expected. I see why @GaryPool sold just about all his HT figures after getting his initial JND pieces. This really is a whole other level than what I've seen in all my years collecting. I'll give it a couple of days, but if this is what I can expect for Reeve, I may just have to cancel my InArt The Batman and go for the JND as well as grab TDK Joker (or wait for a 2.0) and JL Wonder Woman. The price is the only real thing that sucks 😅🥹 Just thinking about it this week while waiting for it to arrive- I could get about 10 HT figures for the price of this JL Superman. But, at the same time, they don't have the presence that this does.

Overall, thankfully very happy with the only hiccup being the issues with FedEx. Now, I just need JND to complete the cinematic Supermen and do a Returns Brandon Routh before the more than likely David Corenswet.

Awesome man. Glad yours came in🍻. That's exactly how it was with me when I got my TDK Joker. This is also one of the reasons why I've been selling off my 1/6 collection which helps especially since I have Reeve on order and definitely ordering their John Wick. As for TDK Joker, I'd say go for it if an opportunity comes up for you to buy one. I could've sworn I read somewhere that If JND does end up doing a Joker "2.0"(might have been FB), it may be the headsculpt with a bust which can be switched out with the original headsculpt on the TDK Joker statue which would actually be awesome. I could be totally wrong on that though. Regardless, you'll love it.

Do you plan on sharing any pics of your JL Supes? 🙂 im still on the fence with him.

Awesome man. Glad yours came in🍻. That's exactly how it was with me when I got my TDK Joker. This is also one of the reasons why I've been selling off my 1/6 collection which helps especially since I have Reeve on order and definitely ordering their John Wick. As for TDK Joker, I'd say go for it if an opportunity comes up for you to buy one. I could've sworn I read somewhere that If JND does end up doing a Joker "2.0"(might have been FB), it may be the headsculpt with a bust which can be switched out with the original headsculpt on the TDK Joker statue which would actually be awesome. I could be totally wrong on that though. Regardless, you'll love it.

Do you plan on sharing any pics of your JL Supes? 🙂 im still on the fence with him.
Thanks! :duff

And I think I might've read the same thing on the FB page regarding TDK Joker 🤔 If I were to get it, I'd probably do like someone else did and send the head to Heise to get repainted and rerooted, then get a custom tie by Dinoya

No, pics right now as I have absolutely nowhere to display it yet, nor the future Reeve dual set :thud: Ironically enough, much like JND used to say, I need to "make room" for this bad boy. It's a little bigger than I had anticipated. As for photos, I'm admittedly pretty bad at taking them, so I'm hesitant to just add fuel to flame of it not being a good piece, causing more harm than good

Last edited:
Thanks! :duff

And I think I might've read the same thing on the FB page regarding TDK Joker 🤔

No, pics right now as I have absolutely nowhere to display it yet, nor the future Reeve dual set :thud: Ironically enough, much like JND used to say, I need to "make room" for this bad boy. It's a little bigger than I had anticipated. As for photos, I'm admittedly pretty bad at taking them, so I'm hesitant to just add fuel to flame of it not being a good piece, causing more harm than good
Happy to vet any pics of this statue for you!

mr burns GIF

Back