Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

475148_530881073624519_930203335_o.jpg

Anyone else notice that the yellow in the \s/ is now blue. I wonder if that means anything or I am just over analyzing this picture. I find it strange that they would forget to add the yellow color we have seen in other images. I wonder if that area of the suit reflects its surroundings like water does and appears yellow most of the time because he is in the sun.... in this image he is in the snow so its blue?????????? Anyone else find this curious??? Maybe the suit stores solar energy and is yellow when full or it somehow changes color to reflect his mood. Or this could mean nothing and was a mistake that got by QC when they released it

Last edited:

Honestly, at least in that poster/banner, I think it looks 100x better without the yellow. The red just really pops without it.

Either way, this is one of the coolest superhero costume designs out there IMO.

I noticed that too. I thought people photoshopped the yellow when we first saw pics, but then he had it on. I don't know sounds interesting though.

Didn't really notice myself until someone pointed it out. Still a good looking poster regardless if that was hung as a huge banner.

It was blue in the early teaser poster too

Hmm you might be onto something..

Or WB poster interns are at it again :lol

I've been thinking for a while that it is actually black ... and just looks yellow if it catches the light right.

For instance ... Black ...

superman-man-of-steel-teaser-poster.jpg

Black, slight light reflection (you can see how that might not look black if you were farther away, though) ...

011713e.jpg

Black ... slight reflection ...

henry-cavill-man-of-steel.jpg

Black, reflecting light ...

Man-of-Steel-poster2-610x904.jpg

Catching light ... almost looks grey here ... probably still the same black as above ...

henry-cavill-man-of-steel-superman-suit.jpg

Even in this set picture ... it doesn't actually look yellow ... more greyish ...

henry-cavill-superman-filming.jpg

This is the closest I can find to a yellowish look ... and, even here, I'm not sure its not just light being reflected off of black. Its certainly not as 'yellow' as the belt buckle in the same picture ...

man-of-steel-henry-cavill-superman.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Here's another one. If the belt buckle is yellow ... the \S/ background is definitely something different ...

MAN-OF-STEEL.jpg

Can't tell if its reflection, though. Definitely doesn't look black there. But, not yellow. Maybe silver?

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

I didn't realize Michael Shannon was the goofy newlywed in Groundhog Day that was so thrilled about WrestleMania tickets ...

michael-shannon-groundhog-day-movie-boardwalk-empire-tv-photo-GC.jpg

Kneel before Zod.

SnakeDoc

Back