Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

What about a knuckle sammich?
picture.php

Dude... no. If you watched smaville you desperately needed a hobby or should have spent that time doing something productive. It was braindead programming like watching marathons of man vs food.

Haha u went back a few pages to find this post and picked the one that didn't explain why even bothered to watch that show. If u went back a page further you would have seen the clip I posted showing how bad it was as well... things aren't black an white, 100% for something or against something there is something called a grey area. Just cause I enjoyed the good episodes of smallville (which there were good episodes), it had over 8million viewers in its first season according to neison) doesn't mean I watched it religiously for 10 years and was blind too its flaws. Lost was good for a while and I watched it but that doesnt mean I watched the last season which sucked. Most TV shows run out of good material after a few seasons..

You still mad about the discussion in the ArGo "**** yourself" thread lol??? Its all good to each their own.

Last edited:

Just figured out this comes out on the day I leave town on a two week vacation. Heh. Oh well.

SnakeDoc

Back